Russ Kaplan

View Russ Kaplan's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Prudential Financial: A 'Rock Solid' Investment [View article]
    Sep 5 07:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Just One Stock: The Tech Machinery Firm on an Earnings Turnaround and Seeking New Markets [View article]
    Yes, they were pretty positive on the conference call. If I have your email I can put you on my mailing list
    Jul 22 08:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I'd say 21. Are you on my email list?
    Jul 21 08:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Southern Copper: Unique Advantage in Inflationary Times [View article]
    Thank you for your comments. I wish things were better for the majority of Peruvians, but I think Southern Copper is a good buy.

Can you recommend some books that will give me a better perspective on Latin America?
    Jul 5 09:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Southern Copper: Unique Advantage in Inflationary Times [View article]
    Thank you for your comments. Can we agree to disagree
    Jul 5 09:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Southern Copper: Unique Advantage in Inflationary Times [View article]
    I agree there is a risk which is why I have a diversified portfolio. If you would like to be on my email list, please give me your email
    Jul 5 09:01 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Southern Copper: Unique Advantage in Inflationary Times [View article]
    Can we agree to disagree on this and see who is right?
    Jul 5 09:00 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I am not a big technical analyst, but thanks for the reinforcement
    Jun 29 12:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy the RIMM dip? Macquarie initiates coverage on Research In Motion (RIMM -1%) at Outperform, saying global trends are in its favor - though shares are trading lower after the company slashed targets by up to two-thirds. RIMM down more than 22% in the past five days.  [View news story]
    I think RIMMs one hope is that someone will buy either the company or parts of the company
    Jun 22 12:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you for your comments. The editor wanted to add some material and I was unaware she copied Value Line word for word. It won't happen again thanks to someone pointing it out.

Russ
    Jun 14 02:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I understand you know Ben Gerber. Ben has just joined our staff.

If you would like to provide your email I'll put you on our mailing list for weekly updates and the newsletter
    Jun 13 02:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment