View Rx Stocks' Articles BY TICKER:
What Investors Should Do About Imminent Obesity Drug Approvals In Europe
- Approval of Saxenda and Mysimba, approved in the US, is imminent in Europe.
- Investors should shift obesity drug revenue growth estimates toward Orexigen and Novo Nordisk and away from Arena and VIVUS.
- Investors should consider whether treatment choices for obesity and type 2 diabetes will become coupled, thus impacting drug choice and therefore revenues of multiple classes of drugs.
News Flash: The Endocrine Society Recommends Weight Loss Medications
- Weight loss medications are recommended, similar to the FDA indications regarding BMI.
- Contrave, by Orexigen, and Belviq by Arena, could fare well.
- Recommendations for drugs in other diseasse are included in the guideline because of associations with weight gain or loss.
Will A Modular Handgun System Replace The Venerable Beretta M9?
- The Army wants a new modular handgun to replace the venerable Beretta M9.
- Of the publicly traded companies. SWHC will compete, it is not clear whether RGR will compete.
- It's not time to buy shares, but this story could be important to the bottom line of these relatively small companies.
Bel-Phen Pilot Study News, Hold On To Your Shares
- At 12 weeks, Belviq and Phentermine did not did not exacerbate any serotonergic adverse effects.
- Belviq and Phentermine may be more effective for weight loss than Belviq alone.
- Cardivascular risk remains unknown for Belviq and Belviq in combination with Phentermine.
Premature Combination Use Of Belviq And Phentermine Is A Risk
- Bel-Phen has not been adequately tested yet.
- Cardiovascular safety for Bel-Phen needs to be tested in trials with informed consent.
- An appropriate pilot study is underway.
Ruger Innovation Continues, But You Can't Beat The Cycle
- Ruger product innovation continues.
- Ruger and gun industry sales are off.
- Economic cycles usually trump innovation.
It Takes Less Than 15 Minutes To Buy VVUS Shares!
- VVUS shares are near a 52 week low.
- Stendra has the fastest onset of action in the PDE 5 inhibitor class.
- VVUS ' partner, AUXL, just received a takeover bid.
- Why You Should Sell Vertex
- Arena: A Share Price Model
- Arena Pharmaceuticals, May Be The Last Chance To Get In Under $10
- Ammunition Shortage: Buy Olin, Alliant, Or Neither?
- Ruger Remains Oversold
- Drug Approvals Are Priced In, Wait For The Buying Opportunity
- Alexza: Maybe A Little Speculation Is Warranted
- Ruger Is Oversold
- Amarin - Catch And Release
- Isis Heads South
- Aegerion, Should You Play It Safe And Ring The Bell?
- Aegerion Vs. Isis: Which One Is The Buy?
- NPS Pharmaceuticals: Buy If There Is A Dip
- With Share Offering Registration And Trial Enrollment Complete, Time To Buy MannKind
- Merck's Entry Into The Parkinson's Disease Drug Race
- Vorapaxar For Patients With Previous MI And Merck's Bottom Line
- Merck's Next-Gen Sleep Disorder Drug - A Blockbuster?
- Prescribing Information: Belviq Vs. Qsymia
- Sangamo Biosciences: Could It Have A Cure For HIV?
- Green Mountain, Is A Merger Brewing?
- If AMR101 Is Approved, Sell Amarin
- On Efficacy, Vivus Vs. Arena
- Vivus Vs. Citron, Buy Vivus
- Qsymia Approved On The Heels Of Lorcaserin; Buy, Sell, Or Wait And See?
- Will Starbucks Benefit From The Health Benefits Of Coffee?