View as an RSS Feed
View Ryan Canady's Articles BY TICKER:
Kforce: A Quiet Performer In A Strong Industry
- Jobs growth in the United States is setting records.
- Kforce provides staffing solutions for all of these new job seekers.
- Kforce has strong fundamentals and provides for a dividend for long term holders.
ProFire Energy Is Unfairly Correlated With Oil Prices
- ProFire has posted excellent financial results yet the stock is in a freefall.
- ProFire stock seems to be in tandem with oil prices unnecessarily.
- ProFire shows signs of being a buy regardless of the price of oil.
Walgreen Losing Top Talent, But Does It Matter?
- Top Walgreen executives are leaving, but this may not be a bad thing.
- An inversion option remains on the table for Walgreen.
- The merger with Alliance Boots provides more avenues to reach customers.
A Bet On Wynn Resorts Is A Bet On A Dividend
- The dividend offered by Wynn Resorts establishes it as well ahead of the pack in its industry.
- With a record of five straight quarters of beating earnings, Wynn establishes itself as a potential safe haven.
- With its legal complexities, online poker offers both opportunity and risks to Wynn's bottom line.
- Qualcomm: A Bet On The Future
- Green Mountain Finally Ready To Roar Again
- Grab Some American Express Stock On Any Dip
- McDonald's Shareholders Need Not Worry About The $100 Price Barrier
- Aflac's Earnings Miss Leaves It Still Vastly Underpriced
- The Short Side Of Sears
- Wal-Mart Makes Another Smart Move, Stock Will Continue To Climb
- Lululemon Is A Sell And The Insiders Know It
- Yum Brands Dumps A&W, Looks To Expand Internationally
- Why AT&T's Boring Dividend Is Better Than The Market
- Is ZAGG Incorporated A Bargain Or A Trap?
- Go With The Crowd And Short Netflix
- Johnson & Johnson: Take Advantage Of Product Recalls And High Dividends
- FSI International Jumps 68% In A Month: Time To Sell?
- FedEx: Do Not Stress The PR Slip
- The Risk Of Slowing Growth At Lululemon
- UPS Does Not Necessarily Win If The Postal Service Fails
- PepsiCo: Still A Great Choice For Buy And Hold Investors
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Is Looking Too Inflated
- Cisco Systems: The Jewel In The Dow 30
- SodaStream: Good For A Quick Profit
- Why Investors Should Get Lucky With Dice Holdings
- What To Make Of Lululemon's Earnings
- FSI International For Risk/Reward
- Why Lululemon Could Be The Next Green Mountain