The Downward Trends Of The Firearm Industry
- Firearm background checks are at 6 month lows in 43 out of 50 States.
- Inventory build-up among industry leaders is an indication of slowing sales growth.
- Internet search volume for both Smith & Wesson, and Sturm, Ruger & Co is at 3 year lows.
- JPMorgan Chase: 25% Upside Potential Based On Discounted Cash Flow
- Family Dollar Will Falter, Store Closure On The Horizon
- Herbalife Challenged By Rising Private Firm
- BlackBerry: Shorts Increase, Longs Wait Patiently
- Iron Prices Will Lead Cliffs Natural Resources Higher
- Rise In Consumer Spending Makes Joe's Jeans Attractive
- Smith & Wesson Earnings Will Surprise
- BlackBerry Will Surprise: Forecasting June Earnings
- Bank Wars: The Battle For Internet Traffic And Mobile Banking
- Sturm, Ruger & Co. Will Lead Smith & Wesson Higher
- Smith & Wesson: 49% Below Fair Market Value
- Wal-Mart: What Can Google Trends Tell Us?
- Smith & Wesson: Reasons To Buy