View as an RSS Feed
View Ryan Perlowin's Articles BY TICKER:
Why Google Could Follow Apple Down
- Both Revenue and EPS Growth Rates are Slowing at Google.
- Google's Balance Sheet is Fortified with Cash.
- As Growth Continues to Decelerate, Use of Cash to Reward Shareholders Becomes the Primary Focus.
- Google Will Need to Explore Large Scale Acquisitions, Increased Share Repurchases, or Institution of Dividend in the Medium Term to Satisfy Investors.
5 Reasons Why We're Nowhere Near A Nasdaq Crash
- The value proposition in 2000 compared with 2014 is apples and oranges as shown in the breakdown.
- Current tech M&A far less expensive (and less risky) on a per user basis.
- Today's companies boast strong balance sheets, huge user engagement, highest revenues and earnings in index history.
- Today, top 10 weighted components of the Nasdaq have $400 billion in cash, equivalents and marketable securities.
- Recent NASDAQ run grounded; 2000 run based on irrational exuberance.
- WhatsApp Quietly Announces Biggest Move Yet
- 1.2 Billion Reasons Why Firefox OS Is Important
- What's Next For The Mobile Messaging Space?
- Don't Buy Netflix
- Why This $19bn Is Facebook's Best Move Yet
- A Top Reason For Netflix's Incredible Run
- Holy Cow, It's Time To (NOT) Panic
- The Weekend Update: 5 Diversified Stocks Headed Higher
- 5 New Diversified Stocks Headed Higher
- The Weekend Rundown - 5 Diversified Stocks Headed Higher This Month
- James River Coal Company - Finally A Buy
- 3-D Printing Stocks Printing Profits
- Why Yahoo Is Worth $34
- Nokia's Sad Death
- Qualcomm Earnings In Line - Doubling My Position
- The New '4 Horsemen'
- Westmoreland Coal Company Offers Unique 'Mine-To-Mouth' Value
- Product Line Expansion Will Be Catalyst For Growth At Crocs
- Wells Fargo's Record Quarter
- What JPMorgan Earnings Mean For Broader Markets
- Unlock Value In These 4 Financial Stocks
- Which Company Will Buy Netflix?
- 5 Positions For The Correction
- Trading Volatility In James River Coal Company
- James River Coal Company's Big Red Flag
- Will Genworth Financial Triple?
- Groupon CEO Search To Hurt Share Price
- Why I'm Still Buying Dell At $14.30
- Google Heading Higher
- Apple At Year End: $600