Anheuser-Busch InBev Earnings, Interest, And Dividend Update
- AB is set to produce 14% EPS growth and 16% dividend growth this year.
- Interest expense has declined significantly year over year.
- The decline in interest expenses give AB more financial flexibility to pursue acquisitions, buybacks, or increasing dividends going forward.
Anheuser-Busch Inbev: Why I Finally Pulled The Trigger On The King Of Beers Company
- BUD's huge debt load caused me to stay away in the past.
- After a massive buyout, it is hard to determine the fair value of a company.
- Increasing revenues and earnings make BUD's debt load more easily serviceable and provides flexibility going forward.
- Dividends Vs. Growth, Part III: And The Winner Is...
- Bed Bath & Beyond This Earning Report
- Apple's Valuation Is Not Rational
- When Dividend Reinvestment Is The Right Decision
- Should Apple Repurchase Shares?
- Dividends Vs. Growth, Part II
- Dividends Vs. Growth
- Keep Your Dividend Champions In A Roth IRA
- Impact Of The Fiscal Cliff On Dividend Stocks