S. Michael Mandala

View S. Michael Mandala's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Yum Brands Is Looking Tasty [View article]
    Thank you, sir. I appreciate your correction.
    Aug 2 05:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What's Next For Facebook's Shares [View article]
    Sir,

I sincerely apologize if my article fell short for you. I wanted to simply state the fact and summarize with my opinion without giving readers a long and drawn out conclusion riddled with price targets. That being said, I will make sure to include more insightful targets in future articles. Thank you so much for reading my work, I hope you will enjoy reading more of my articles as they are moving down the pipe.

Regards,
    Michael
    Aug 1 05:41 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 8x8 Is The Host With The Most [View article]
    I certainly agree with you. Organic growth can only go so far with this company. That being said, I do stick to my guns with my above detailed investment thesis, which is bringing forth a value proposition. With everything moving the way it is, 8x8 is a buy. But you're also right in saying they do need to raise some acquisition funds to make growth more parabolic than linear. Thank you for this dialogue and I sincerely appreciate your input on this. Thanks also for reading the article.

God Bless,
    Michael
    Aug 1 03:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Low-End Retailers Deliver Low-End Results [View article]
    I certainly respect your position, but do feel that besides the wonderful articles written about them and the padded management calls, RadioShack is facing more of a mountain than a molehill. The underlying facts, the objective facts, are the points I've listed in the article, and unless RadioShack becomes another pop-icon, this company is in for it.
    Aug 1 03:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Long Case For Web.com Group, Inc [View article]
    I agree. This company not only continues to have issues with customers but with every dollar in revenues, they seem to lose two. They have over 700 million in LTD and are losing a lot of money every quarter. There is no reason this stock should be trading nonetheless at these prices.
    Jul 24 09:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Back To School: Investing For The Second Half Of 2013 [View article]
    I will recheck my sources and get back to you. As far as Mr. Tu is concerned, his price target and opinion wasn't solely based on a DCF model, but what the implications of expected revenues would do to the bottom line, EPS, and consequently, stock performance. The $2 number was mine, and I'd like to figure out how I could've made such an egregious mistake
    Jul 24 07:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Back To School: Investing For The Second Half Of 2013 [View article]
    Thanks so much for that note. But according to my S&P Capital IQ, they have $2.00 in net cash per share as of dec 31, 2013. All of my financial data comes from the S&PCAP IQ, which is an industry standard. Let me cross reference these numbers with other financial data sites, such as First Call, etc., and see what I can come up with. Thanks again for pointing this out to me, maybe there is a disconnect with the system I'm currently using.
    Jul 22 03:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NAPCO Security: Slow And Steady Wins The Race [View article]
    Yes, we have an investor relations arm, and as you can see from our client list, NSSC is not a client of ours. We generate these reports not to get favor from IR firms, etc., but to further establish our validity in our very new equity research arm. Our buy-side analyst(s) are directed to ask and respond to our requests to add value to the content we are delivering. Should there ever be a disclosure necessary in the future which would describe a relationship with a client or article, please be assured we will disclose it. Thank you for your prudence.
    Jul 18 03:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NAPCO Security: Slow And Steady Wins The Race [View article]
    TMT,
    Excellent comment. Thank you. You are right with the lull in EBIDTA, revs , etc. BUT the margins held up even through a disaster, which some may presume replacement orders, but the NJ shore is still being rebuilt. That being said, I agree, we have to see whether or not they have a leg after this run. I believe they do. They are a small name with a lot of cash, not covered, and off the radar. My instinct tells me this is a tried and true business, managment is reliable, and they've delivered consistent growth for investors. Does the stock hit $12? I hope so. They give me more reasons to believe than not.
    Jul 17 08:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment