This user currently has no profile.
Clark Schultz is a financial writer and editor who lives in the St. Louis, Missouri area with his wife and three young children. He graduated from Washington University in St. Louis with a degree in Economics. He has contributed to major financial websites and print publications for over 10 years and created the websites MoneyRates.com and Savings-Investor.com which were eventually sold to a San Francisco-based company. His work with those sites has been cited in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron's, and other major publications. Hobbies include basketball, tennis, and music.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Great Sky Inc. Great Sky Inc. provides online content to major financial sites covering economics, banking, savings, personal finance and investing.
Clark Schultz blog Short takes on economics, finance, consumer stocks, entertainment, and other random topics.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- @Spencer Knight: Doesn't th... on Deliciously rich: A Florida woman leaves her ba...
- Media reports confirm that ... on You have to love this: Steve Wozniak (yes, that...
- If you live in New York, Sa... on General Motors (GM -0.5%) decides to go small.....
- Good point, make that 53M v... on Yelp will go public within a year, says CEO Jer...
- Google+: SA Editor Clark Schultz