This user currently has no profile.
Clark Schultz is a financial writer and editor who lives in the St. Louis, Missouri area with his wife and three young children. He graduated from Washington University in St. Louis with a degree in Economics. He has contributed to major financial websites and print publications for over 10 years and created the websites MoneyRates.com and Savings-Investor.com which were eventually sold to a San Francisco-based company. His work with those sites has been cited in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron's, and other major publications. Hobbies include basketball, tennis, and music.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Great Sky Inc. Great Sky Inc. provides online content to major financial sites covering economics, banking, savings, personal finance and investing.
Clark Schultz blog Short takes on economics, finance, consumer stocks, entertainment, and other random topics.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Corrected to 35.2% off thei... on 21% momentum pop for Shake Shack
- Mobile Order & Pay is a... on Starbucks tips future partnerships that could r...
- Congrats David on building ... on My Bet On Seeking Alpha's Future
- @Spencer Knight: Doesn't th... on Deliciously rich: A Florida woman leaves her ba...
- Media reports confirm that ... on You have to love this: Steve Wozniak (yes, that...
- Google+: SA Editor Clark Schultz
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »