SA Editor George Moriarty
This user currently has no profile.
George Moriarty is the Managing Editor for Opinion & Analysis at Seeking Alpha. He joined the company in January 2012, and works closely with Editor-in-Chief Eli Hoffman and other company leaders on content and publishing initiatives for the Seeking Alpha contributor community. George has worked as a financial journalist and editor since 1997, most recently as Editor-in-Chief at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Online Platforms. Prior to Merrill, he was Executive Editor at TheStreet.com. He lives in Bucks County, PA, with his wife, four young children and one dog. Please contact him via direct message.
- Description: Journalist.
- Interests: ETFs, Mutual funds, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
We rolled out a new format for SA articles today. Feedback? Jan 21, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- The timing has been clarifi... on Amazon: More Likely To Plummet Than To Soar
- You're very welcome. on The Week That Icahn Bought Apple
- My pleasure. on The Week That Icahn Bought Apple
- Thanks Kyle, I saw that, ni... on The Week That Icahn Bought Apple
- Hi CassandraSees, In fact, ... on What We're Doing To Stop Stock Price Manipulati...
Latest comments on SA Editor George Moriarty's Articles