This user currently has no profile.
Miriam is a freelance financial writer and editor with extensive experience in the personal finance field. On Seeking Alpha, Miriam is responsible for recaps of Jim Cramer's stock picks and excerpts from leading financial publications.
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Cramer's Lightning Round - Buying Energy Transfer Partners Is The Right Thing To Do (10/30/14) http://seekingalpha.com/a/1k7xj about 2 hours ago
Latest Comments more »
- I'm sorry for the mix-up...... on Cramer's Mad Money - 7 Secular Bull Markets (7/...
- I have to say that, to be f... on Hain Foods: Not Cramer's Best Work
- with today's news that Nest... on Rumors Heat Up on Cadbury Takeover as Deadline ...
- Great article Jonathan! you... on Trying to Beat the Market? Don't Bother
- Hi. It's been fixed. Thanks... on Cramer's Lightning Round - Only Wal-Mart (1/29/09)
Latest comments on SA Editor Miriam Metzinger's Articles
- joey999 on Cramer's Mad Money - Charles River Labs Battles...
- Jim Radburn on Cramer's Mad Money - Charles River Labs Battles...
- Hardog on Cramer's Mad Money - Allergan Still Sitting Pre...
- BAHAMAS1 on Cramer's Mad Money - Eaton Says Slow Growth Is ...
- bossi1910 on Cramer's Mad Money - Eaton Says Slow Growth Is ...