This user currently has no profile.
Miriam is a freelance financial writer and editor with extensive experience in the personal finance field. On Seeking Alpha, Miriam is responsible for recaps of Jim Cramer's stock picks and excerpts from leading financial publications.
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Cramer's Mad Money - 8 Things To Watch In The Week Ahead (9/12/14) http://seekingalpha.com/a/1hfkr 1 day ago
Latest Comments more »
- I'm sorry for the mix-up...... on Cramer's Mad Money - 7 Secular Bull Markets (7/...
- I have to say that, to be f... on Hain Foods: Not Cramer's Best Work
- with today's news that Nest... on Rumors Heat Up on Cadbury Takeover as Deadline ...
- Great article Jonathan! you... on Trying to Beat the Market? Don't Bother
- Hi. It's been fixed. Thanks... on Cramer's Lightning Round - Only Wal-Mart (1/29/09)
Latest comments on SA Editor Miriam Metzinger's Articles
- PROBABILITY on Cramer's Mad Money - 8 Things To Watch In The W...
- Hardog on Cramer's Mad Money - 3 Stocks To Buy In An Alib...
- Hardog on Cramer's Lightning Round - The Shorts Have Been...
- sierranvin on Cramer's Mad Money - 2 Biotech Takeover Targets...
- INVESTOR KING on Cramer's Mad Money - 2 Biotech Takeover Targets...