SA Editor Yigal Grayeff
Yigal Grayeff (Twitter: @yigalgrayeff) is a senior news editor at Seeking Alpha, which he joined in 2011 after working at venture capital firm Gemini Israel Funds for five years. Prior to Gemini, Yigal was a reporter for the Jerusalem Post - covering business and economics and later on crime - and an editor at Dow Jones Newswires in London.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for SA Editor Yigal Grayeff.
Currently, there are no blog details for SA Editor Yigal Grayeff.
Currently, there are no book details for SA Editor Yigal Grayeff.
Latest Comments more »
- Nokia is still the second-l... on Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- You should watch the BBC's ... on Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- Thanks, I've passed your co... on Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- I’m not so sure you can’t u... on Google (GOOG) looks like it will avoid heavy pe...
- Thanks - I'll try to check ... on Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
Latest comments on SA Editor Yigal's Articles