This user currently has no profile.
Yigal Grayeff (Twitter: @yigalgrayeff) is the manger of a music school in Jerusalem called Lenagen Bekef. Between 2011 and 2014, he was a senior news editor at Seeking Alpha, which he joined after working at venture capital firm Gemini Israel Funds for five years. Prior to Gemini, Yigal was a reporter for the Jerusalem Post - covering business and economics and later on crime - and an editor at Dow Jones Newswires in London.
- Description: Small business owner.
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks again on Wall Street Breakfast: EU CPI Data Adds To Defl...
- Thanks everybody for your n... on Wall Street Breakfast: EU CPI Data Adds To Defl...
- Thanks for the spot - the s... on Futures point to small opening bounce
- Ditto - and thanks. on Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- Hi everybody,Thank you so m... on Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
Latest comments on SA Editor Yigal Grayeff's Articles