SA Editor Yigal Grayeff
This user currently has no profile.
Yigal Grayeff (Twitter: @yigalgrayeff) is a senior news editor at Seeking Alpha, which he joined in 2011 after working at venture capital firm Gemini Israel Funds for five years. Prior to Gemini, Yigal was a reporter for the Jerusalem Post - covering business and economics and later on crime - and an editor at Dow Jones Newswires in London.
- Description: Journalist.
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- "Happy Bard Day"W... on Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- The word "bought"... on Obamacare signs up 8M
- The WSB comments record is ... on Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- Zions Bancorp failed the Fe... on Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- Why thank you. on Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
Latest comments on SA Editor Yigal's Articles