Sacha May

View Sacha May's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Nokia: The Market Is Missing The Point [View article]
    I'm doing the same, accumulating when it drops low. People have a limited mindset and seem to believe that only a few companies can succeed in the mobile sphere, but that is simply not true in a market that is growing this fast. Nokia can succeed massively while Apple continues to succeed alongside Google. Right now, it's about sales, not market share.
    Mar 1 01:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: The Market Is Missing The Point [View article]
    Then Nokia is succeeding in one of its main goals, which is to convert people like you to more expensive phones. Enjoy that 900!
    Mar 1 01:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: The Market Is Missing The Point [View article]
    True. This is how markets allow investors to make money though, so let them think what they want. People never go for the company that's going through a very rough patch. Those that do and end up being right make a lot of money.
    Mar 1 01:06 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: The Market Is Missing The Point [View article]
    Although 1st and 2nd quarter results could be good, and I really hope that the Lumia actually sold well, I wouldn't be worried until q3 and q4. By the end of 2012 Nokia will really need to show a strong recovery is underway.
    Mar 1 12:56 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: The Market Is Missing The Point [View article]
    Damn, my mistake, I don't know how I confused those names.
    Mar 1 11:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: The Market Is Missing The Point [View article]
    iPhone with a bulky case. I bought it before the Lumias came out and now I'm stuck on a two-year contract. May still switch to the 900 though.
    Mar 1 11:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: The Market Is Missing The Point [View article]
    Look up how the camera actually works though, it combines pixels to make normal images, that's what's smart about it.
    Mar 1 11:05 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: The Market Is Missing The Point [View article]
    I'd say you'd have to wait till at least the end of 2012. Windows 8 will be out by then, and Nokia will surely have other new Lumias on the US market. At the price Nokia is at now, the chances of return are high, not to mention the dividend. However, if you want to hold until Nokia has truly good numbers, then 2013 could be the year, but investors may catch on way before then.
    Mar 1 09:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: The Market Is Missing The Point [View article]
    Thanks, patience is always key for turnaround stocks.
    Mar 1 03:40 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft, Nokia Have A Real Chance Of Disrupting The Smartphone Market [View article]
    Lol hopefully you can't, and Nokia makes a recovery.
    Jan 29 11:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia On Pace For Turnaround Despite Huge Q4 Loss [View article]
    Agreed, unfortunately I got in a bit too early. I wish I could get in now...
    Jan 27 06:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia On Pace For Turnaround Despite Huge Q4 Loss [View article]
    Good points.
    Jan 27 10:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia On Pace For Turnaround Despite Huge Q4 Loss [View article]
    Why not sit on it for the 5% yield than? It's been confirmed.
    Jan 27 01:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia On Pace For Turnaround Despite Huge Q4 Loss [View article]
    Antitrust laws usually make this illegal.
    Jan 27 01:35 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia On Pace For Turnaround Despite Huge Q4 Loss [View article]
    I think Apple could rise, but I agree that buying stocks at lows can be much more rewarding than at highs.
    Jan 27 01:34 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment