Sacha May

View Sacha May's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Intel's Poised to Take Over Smartphones and Tablets [View article]
    Thanks for that, sounds like a sound strategy. I only invest in my spare time though so I tend to just buy and hold (I know, the market's not great for that), but it's been working pretty well for me. Once I start getting into puts and trading, I just spend way too much time. Are you planning to do this yourself?
    Jan 19, 2012. 10:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel's Poised to Take Over Smartphones and Tablets [View article]
    Although I'm long Intel, I'm not sure about earnings later today... Anyone have any thoughts?
    Jan 19, 2012. 10:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Very Cheap Stocks Hiding In Plain Sight [View article]
    What do you think Intel's earnings will be like later today? I hold a long position in Intel that's been doing very well, but I'm not sure about these earnings coming up. With the floods and probably not great PC demand, they could disappoint, although guidance earnings numbers have already been lowered. I see a bright future for Intel later in 2012, but I just don't know about this quarter... Any thoughts?
    Jan 19, 2012. 10:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft, Nokia Have A Real Chance Of Disrupting The Smartphone Market [View article]
    What news?
    Jan 19, 2012. 10:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why 2012 Will Be Way Better Than 2011 [View article]
    Better for the US maybe but I don't think so for Europe, especially most of the banks there. Check out my article to see why things could get a lot worse there soon:

Jan 18, 2012. 03:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Goldman Sachs: Profits May Be Down, But The Stock Is Once Again Rising [View article]
    US banks truly are a much better bet than European banks, and that's why GS has gone up on two bad quarters in a row. I think that things could get a lot worse soon for European banks, check out my article to see why:

Jan 18, 2012. 03:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    If they manage to tie all this in very well in Windows 8 and Windows Phones (and tablets) I think that they will have a superior platform to the others, and that will begin to drive market share towards Microsoft.
    Jan 18, 2012. 10:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    You have some great reasons to invest in AONE, and if you're comfortable with the risk, then it's great that you're long. But the stock is too risky for most investors, that's why it's valued so low.
    Jan 17, 2012. 07:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    Agreed. I don't think this is a bad stock... The things I wrote about are what I think are causing too high of risk. EV growth is still important to this company, and it's working hard at it. Anyway if this stock wasn't so risky it wouldn't be trading so low.
    Jan 17, 2012. 07:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    Actually I've been investing pretty significant sums for 3 years with positive results. Say what you want about my article but please don't judge without knowing anything about me. After 3 years and pretty good success I wanted to share my thoughts, if you don't appreciate them I respect that but don't comment then just close the article. And in investing it actually is about right or wrong (if you want to make money).
    Jan 17, 2012. 07:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    Pretty immature for an old guy... Why don't you stop trying to make insults and wait a couple months or a year to see who's right?
    Jan 17, 2012. 06:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    lol, it's an iPhone. tbf i got it b4 any of the windows-nokia phones came out. also, i'm not a business user so me having an iPhone doesn't really contradict much of what i've said. i'll still be getting a lumia soon though.
    Jan 17, 2012. 05:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    Too much risk in batteries - wait 6 months and we'll see who was right...
    Jan 17, 2012. 05:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Just wait 6 months we'll see who's right and the bashers will be put in their place.
    Jan 17, 2012. 05:03 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla Motors Is A Quality Long Play [View article]
    Yeah I've seen that program, sure is a great solution. But it still doesn't really solve the fact that if someone doesn't have a garage, has an apartment, and parks on the street, EVs in their current state don't work.

This doesn't affect Tesla too badly as it is young and already has a pretty good niche customer market but in the future it will have to be addressed.
    Jan 17, 2012. 03:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment