Sacha May

View Sacha May's Comments BY TICKER:
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    You have some great reasons to invest in AONE, and if you're comfortable with the risk, then it's great that you're long. But the stock is too risky for most investors, that's why it's valued so low.
    Jan 17, 2012. 07:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    Agreed. I don't think this is a bad stock... The things I wrote about are what I think are causing too high of risk. EV growth is still important to this company, and it's working hard at it. Anyway if this stock wasn't so risky it wouldn't be trading so low.
    Jan 17, 2012. 07:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    Actually I've been investing pretty significant sums for 3 years with positive results. Say what you want about my article but please don't judge without knowing anything about me. After 3 years and pretty good success I wanted to share my thoughts, if you don't appreciate them I respect that but don't comment then just close the article. And in investing it actually is about right or wrong (if you want to make money).
    Jan 17, 2012. 07:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    Pretty immature for an old guy... Why don't you stop trying to make insults and wait a couple months or a year to see who's right?
    Jan 17, 2012. 06:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    Too much risk in batteries - wait 6 months and we'll see who was right...
    Jan 17, 2012. 05:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    Good thinking, and good reasons to stay with it. I hope it works out for you, I enjoy seeing companies like AONE succeed.
    Jan 17, 2012. 01:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    Exactly my thoughts. I'm not telling people not to buy this stock, I'm simply pointing out how much of a high-risk investment it is. These people have probably already invested in the company and are either in denial or they refuse to see the negatives. I've made no incorrect statements in the article. But I don't mind the negative comments, I write to spark discussion, both positive and negative, and not to tell people what to buy and sell. Anyone that buys and sells what an article tells them to needs to reassess the way they invest. Thanks for your unbiased comment.
    Jan 17, 2012. 01:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    You don't like young people trying to make a name for themselves? What is this the 1500s? Get back to your day job and only contribute if it brings anything of use to readers please.
    Jan 17, 2012. 09:26 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    FYI - good article for you if you think Coke's value is in its "recipe"...
    Jan 17, 2012. 06:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    Coca Cola rides on its BRANDING. Without that, it doesn't have a product that's superior enough to keep competitors away. AONE's branding means NOTHING. I guess DD can't make you understand how a business really works outside of the numbers, you should read a book or a basic guide to what attracts customers instead of noting down p/e ratios.
    Jan 17, 2012. 05:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    ... so what's stopping an innovator in batteries to push AONE aside? You really think that because AONE has a grip on trucks busses and SGs that means that it's in a safe position? Any innovator can take over, the market is still young, and no one is fully established. That's a lot of risk.
    Jan 16, 2012. 05:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    I don't think the EV market is going to disappear, I think it's going to grow fast. However, AONE is not a good way to play the EV market, as another battery maker with a breakthrough could rapidly take market share away from AONE. Please don't make assumptions on my DD... You could be right about AONE, but it's a very risky play because competitors with breakthroughs could wipe it out, as there is no brand or company loyalty between businesses, especially components manufacturers.
    Jan 16, 2012. 04:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A123 Systems Is Simply Too Risky [View article]
    EVs are emerging right now, and as demand for batteries increases, there will be a strong push for innovation in battery technology. Obviously AONE is not producing Duracells, nice point... The fact remains that if another company comes up with a breakthrough and is able to enter mass-production, AONE is SCREWED.
    Jan 16, 2012. 04:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment