Safety In Value
This user currently has no profile.
I blog about value investing in Canada. I look for companies with a margin of safety to their value, and I dislike downside risk. I subscribe to the first rule of investing: "Do not lose money."
- Description: Occasional Investor.
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Arlington Value Fund's New Picks For 2014 http://seekingalpha.com/a/17rh1 Feb 23, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Competition is certainly a ... on An Undervalued MagicJack Is CALLing, Pick Up So...
- Great article! Thanks so mu... on NTELOS Holdings Faces Competitive Pressures But...
- Basically, my concern (and ... on The Long Case For Alberta Oilsands Inc.
- Do you think Alberta Energy... on The Long Case For Alberta Oilsands Inc.
- Right. The fund has kept up... on Oceanstone New Picks From A Reclusive Master
Latest comments on Safety In Value's Articles
- Sophocles Sophocleous on Oceanstone - Picks From A Fund That Beats The S...
- Insider-Alerts on NTELOS - 10% Yield With Dish Or Sprint Takeover...
- Safety In Value on An Undervalued MagicJack Is CALLing, Pick Up So...
- mohanplakkot on An Undervalued MagicJack Is CALLing, Pick Up So...
- Fibonacci Sequence on Indigo Diversifying Below Book Value