View as an RSS Feed
Europe And Russian Gas: 8 Options To Play This Diversification Theme
- Russia will likely continue to be a key supplier of natural gas to Europe.
- Alternatives to Russian gas are being considered in Europe.
- A list of companies that could benefit from diversification is identified.
How To Value Dividends That Grow By A Fixed Amount Each Year
- A variation of the dividend discount model for fixed-amount increases of dividends is discussed.
- AT&T valuation is discussed based on this adjusted model. AT&T looks overvalued.
- A list of dividend champions and contenders with this behaviour is provided.
Why Dividends Actually Might Be Relevant
Thu, Feb. 27 • 56 Comments
Why Dividends Are Irrelevant
Thu, Feb. 20 • 330 Comments
- Enagas: A 6% Yield Undervalued Stock With Double-Digit Dividend Growth
- Illusion And Dilution In Spanish Banks Dividends
- Banco Santander's Dividend Can't Last
- Viscofan's Rising Dividends Set To Continue As Investment In China Pays Off
- Bolsas Y Mercados Espanoles: Dividend Sustainable Despite Declining Market Share