View Saibus Research's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACN, AGNC, AGX, AIG, ALU, ALV, AMTG, AMZN, ARLP, ARR, ATPAQ, AXE, BA, BAC, BBRY, BBY, BEN, BEP, BIP, BKYF, BLK, BP, BRK.A, BRK.B, C, CAT, CFR, CHK, CHKR, CLF, COH, CSCO, CTAS, CTCT, CTL, CX, CXS, CYS, DELL, DMND, DNKN, DTEGY, DUK, ED, EGN, EMN, EXC, EXPO, F, FB, FSLR, FTR, FWRD, GE, GGP, GLRE, GM, GOOG, GPS, GS, GSFVF, HAL, HHC, HKNI, HPQ, IBM, INFY, INTC, JASO, JCP, JNJ, JPM, KO, KRFT, LB, LDK, LEE, LPLA, LUK, MCD, MCY, MDLZ, MN, MO, MSFT, MTGE, MU, MUB, NEWM, NLY, NOK, NOV, NVO, NWS, NWSA, ORCL, OUTR, PBI, PEP, PG, PM, PVA, RDS.A, RNDY, RRD, RYN, S, SBUX, SCSS, SCTY, SHW, SLB, SNI, SO, SPG, STB, STT, STX, SVU, T, TEVA, TIF, TPX, TRN, TSLA, TUP, TWMC, V, VMW, VRTS, VZ, WEC, WETF, WFC, WFM, WIN, WJAFF, WMC, WMT, WY, XRX, YHOO, YUM, ZNGA
Apple's Big Deal With IBM Will Help Boost Its Business Sales
- Apple-IBM deal with enable Apple to increase its penetration of the business enterprise mobile communications marketplace.
- Apple shares have strong institutional support.
- Apple is returning excess cash to shareholders in the form of dividends and share repurchases.
- Apple has a solid pipeline of new products.
Buffett Backs Bank Of America
- Warren Buffett is Bank of America's Most Notable Shareholder due to his preferred stock & warrant investment in the bank.
- Bank of America is trading at a 28.3% discount to its book value.
- Bank of America has settled 95% of the unpaid principal balance of all RMBS litigation brought against all Bank of America related entities.
- Bank of America reduced its operating expenses by 6% year-over-year in Q2 2014 versus Q2 2013.
Citigroup Remains Undervalued
- Citigroup is trading at a 29% discount to book value & 17% discount to tangible book value.
- Citigroup harvested $3.6 Billion in Deferred Tax Assets in the last five quarters.
- Losses from its "bad bank" Citi Holdings division are narrowing.
Brookfield's High Dividend Yield And Solid Growth Continues
- Brookfield's Transportation Division continues its strong growth in FFOs.
- Brookfield increased its dividend by 12% earlier in the year.
- Brookfield offers exposure to fast-growing emerging markets.
- Brookfield's share price is trading at a 9% discount to its fair intrinsic value.
- Apple Will Get Its Groove Back In FY2014
- Kraft Foods Feeds Investors With A 4% Dividend Yield And Improved Results
- Buy Coca-Cola At $32 A Share
- Apple's New Products Give Investors New Hope
- State Street Offers A Better Risk Adjusted Investment Opportunity Versus Its Peers
- Citigroup's Comeback Continues On After Bill Ackman's Sale
- Wisconsin Energy's Streak Of Solid Performance Continues
- AIG Is Still At A 35% Discount To Book Value
- Xerox: Time To Take Profits In Xerox Just Like Einhorn Did
- There Are Better Petroleum Companies To Invest In Than BP
- Apple: Short-Term Challenges, Long-Term Optimism
- Exelon: 'The President's Utility' Continues To Put Up Pitiful Performance
- Pitney Bowes's Dividend Cut: At Least That's Over With
- Trans World Entertainment Is A Micro Cap That May Be For Your Portfolio
- Teva's Shares Are Near A Bottom
- Oracle: Solid Software Sales Growth Offset By Hardware Headwinds
- Frontier Will Maintain Its 10.5% Dividend Yield
- Berkshire Hathaway's Newspaper Investments Part II
- Supervalu: Relief And Recovery For This Retailer
- Argan Is Cheap But Has To Deal With Potential Headwinds
- Did You Know That There's A Lot To Like About Lee Enterprises?
- CenturyLink Offers 6% Dividend Yield And Improving Revenue Trends
- Brookfield Infrastructure Offers High Dividend Yield From Hard-To-Replicate Infrastructure Assets
- Berkshire Hathaway: Utility Operations Brighten Berkshire's Bottom Line
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners Is Facing Many Headwinds
- PepsiCo: This Industry-Leading Beverage Maker Suffers From Stale Executive Management
- How Bill Ackman Lost $600M Investing In Procter & Gamble
- Starbucks Has Tremendous Opportunities Overseas