View as an RSS Feed
View Saibus Research's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACN, AGNC, AGX, AIG, ALU, AMTG, AMZN, ARR, ATPAQ, AXE, BA, BAC, BBRY, BBY, BEN, BEP, BIP, BKYF, BLK, BP, BRK.A, BRK.B, C, CAT, CFR, CHK, CHKR, CLF, COH, CSCO, CTAS, CTCT, CTL, CX, CXS, CYS, DELL, DMND, DNKN, DTEGY, DUK, ED, EGN, EXC, F, FB, FSLR, FTR, FWRD, GE, GGP, GLRE, GM, GOOG, GS, GSFVF, HAL, HHC, HKNI, HPQ, IBM, INTC, JASO, JCP, JNJ, JPM, KO, KRFT, LB, LDK, LEE, LPLA, LUK, MCD, MCY, MDLZ, MN, MO, MSFT, MTGE, MU, MUB, NLY, NOK, NVO, NWS, NWSA, ORCL, PBI, PEP, PG, PM, PVA, RDS.A, RNDY, RRD, RYN, S, SBUX, SCSS, SCTY, SHW, SNI, SO, SPG, STB, STT, STX, SVU, T, TEVA, TIF, TPX, TSLA, TUP, TWMC, V, VMW, VRTS, VZ, WEC, WETF, WFC, WFM, WIN, WMC, WMT, WY, XRX, YHOO, YUM, ZNGA
Apple: Very Attractive Value But Based On Growth Expectations Dependent On Continued Innovation
- Apple poses a low to moderate risk to the long-term investor because of its superior fundamental performance.
- But this came at the cost of gargantuan amounts of cash sitting on the sidelines, unused and undirected.
- Aggressive capital investments by Apple’s peer group may someday threaten the company’s competitiveness.
- 47% of Apple’s current price reflects a premium for its future growth, which is justified by the company’s historical record.
- Such growth requires a drive to innovate, and Apple may not be hungry enough.
Apple's iPhone Sales Are Surging While Samsung's Sales Are Sinking
- Notable value investors like Carl Icahn, David Einhorn, Soroban Capital, Adage and Coatue Management collectively own $10B of Apple’s stock.
- Apple’s iPhone continues to generate strong revenues, sales volumes and profits while Samsung’s Galaxy smartphone is losing share to cheap Chinese competitors.
- Revenue gains in FY 2015 from Apple’s new products (Apple Pay, iWatch).
- Apple finally has a competent manager to oversee its Apple Retail division.
- Apple’s willingness to reward its shareholders with dividends and share repurchases will continue to put an implicit floor on its shares.
Apple's Big Deal With IBM Will Help Boost Its Business Sales
- Apple-IBM deal with enable Apple to increase its penetration of the business enterprise mobile communications marketplace.
- Apple shares have strong institutional support.
- Apple is returning excess cash to shareholders in the form of dividends and share repurchases.
- Apple has a solid pipeline of new products.
- Apple Will Get Its Groove Back In FY2014
- Apple's New Products Give Investors New Hope
- Apple: Short-Term Challenges, Long-Term Optimism
- Apple's Shares Are Approaching A Bottom
- Apple's Still A Better Value Than Google
- Apple's Solid Mac Performance Compares Favorably To Sluggish PC Sales
- Apple Retail's Ron Johnson And John Browett Have Proved The Peter Principle Is Alive And Well
- Apple's Recent Management Moves: Addition By Subtraction
- Don't Count Apple Out Just Yet
- Apple's iPad Mini: It Isn't The Size That Counts, It's How You Use It
- Apple Stores Must Not Lose Sight Of Why They Became Successful
- Apple's iPhone 5 Is Already Outselling Nokia's Lumia Windows Phones
- Apple Schooled Nokia On Launching New Products
- Apple: Samsung Ripped Off The iPhone
- Apple Is The Global Profit Leader In Mobile Communication Devices
- Apple's Bold Move To Cut iPhone 4S Prices
- Apple: Our Fair And Balanced Analysis Of Apple's Performance
- Apple: The Best Friend A Mobile Carrier Can Have
- Apple: iPad Sales Aren't Padded By Subsidies
- Mobile Carriers Can't Blame iPhone Subsidies For Profit Issues
- Apple's Delicious Quarterly Results
- Apple: iPhone Subsidies Are Not The Issue