PRO Top Ideas
Top Ideas are high-conviction long or short ideas focused on market mispricings with asymmetric risk/reward profiles.
Dover Downs Is An Asymmetric Wager
- The company has a mid-single digit P/FCF.
- Management has been using the FCF to pay down debt, keeping interest coverage very safe.
- Potential upside exists in the form of tax relief, as the legislature recognizes the industry's economics are currently poor.
Tesco's Price Drop Offers Excellent Value
- Tesco is a company that appears to have a moat, and yet trades at a single-digit P/E.
- The company is one of the largest retailers in the world, and enjoys economies of scale in most of its markets.
- But don't take my word for it; one of the company's largest shareholders is Berkshire Hathaway.
Global Sources: Special Situation And Value
- The company is offering to buy back shares at $10 per share.
- Shares of GSOL trade for just $8.
- For shares that aren't tendered, the shares still represent great value.
- Support.com's Price Is Far Too Low
- hhgregg's Sell-Off Is Overdone
- Best Buy's Dip Is A Great Opportunity
- Tellza: Undiscovered Growth At A Very Cheap Price
- IBI Group: Cheap Debt That's Covered By Current Assets
- Reitmans Is Very Cheap
- Rocky Mountain: Way Too Cheap
- Data Group Debentures Trade At Massive Discount
- Universal Security Instruments Is Very Cheap
- Torstar Shines Bright
- Pinetree Capital's Debt In Free Fall, Now Cheap