View as an RSS Feed
Advanced Micro Devices - Should You Sell?
- Fundamental, technical, insider, short positions and custom valuation metrics are used to predict short-term AMD performance. We have to agree with the authors who rate AMD a sell.
- Many AMD products were a disappointment last year, with the exception of Consoles, Professional desktop graphics.
- Our modeling shows a fair value of $2.3-$3.9, depending on long-term growth assumptions.
- AMD And Nvidia - Why Significant PC Graphics Share Gains Are Unsustainable
- Short Interest In Advanced Micro Devices Has Dropped - Should Investors Take Notice?
- Advanced Micro Devices Is Already Inside A 4G Tablet And Nobody Has Noticed
- Why We Are Back Into AMD
- AMD Call Confirmed Our Bullish Long-Term Bias
- AMD Warning: A Sign Of PC Industry Consolidation?