- Apple's Chess Moves: Market Dominance Isn't Necessarily the Ultimate Goal
- Intuit Earnings: Blame the IRS for Revenue Shortfall
- HP's TouchPad Tablet, Smartphones Put WebOS Back in the Game
- Maybe Microsoft's Management Shakeup Should Start With CEO
- Can Honeycomb Tablets Gain Ground by Being 'Just as Good' as iPad?
Sam Diaz is a senior editor at ZDNet (http://www.zdnet.com/). He has been a technology and business blogger, reporter and editor at the Washington Post, San Jose Mercury News and Fresno Bee for more than 18 years. He's a member of the National Association of Hispanic Journalists and a graduate of California State University, Fresno.
This area is reserved for Sam Diaz's:
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there is no company profile for Sam Diaz.
Currently, there are no blog details for Sam Diaz.
Currently, there are no book details for Sam Diaz.
Latest comments on Sam's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »