- Apple's Chess Moves: Market Dominance Isn't Necessarily the Ultimate Goal
- Intuit Earnings: Blame the IRS for Revenue Shortfall
- HP's TouchPad Tablet, Smartphones Put WebOS Back in the Game
- Maybe Microsoft's Management Shakeup Should Start With CEO
- Can Honeycomb Tablets Gain Ground by Being 'Just as Good' as iPad?
This user currently has no profile.
Sam Diaz is a senior editor at ZDNet (http://www.zdnet.com/). He has been a technology and business blogger, reporter and editor at the Washington Post, San Jose Mercury News and Fresno Bee for more than 18 years. He's a member of the National Association of Hispanic Journalists and a graduate of California State University, Fresno.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest comments on Sam Diaz's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »