Sam E. Antar
View as an RSS Feed
View Sam E. Antar's Articles BY TICKER:
- Penson Worldwide and Comtech's Iffy EBITDA Calculations
- Alarm Bells Should Be Ringing for NBTY Insider Purchases
- Goldman Settlement: The SEC's Real Failure
Overstock.com's Excuses Don't Add Up
on Jun. 28, 2010 • Comment!
- Medifast's Defense Is Offensive
- SEC: Is Medifast Complying With Revenue Accounting Rules?
- Amedisys on the Hot Seat With Class Action Suit
- An Open Letter to the SEC About Medifast's Accounting Disclosures
- Overstock.com's CEO Unloads Shares While SEC Fiddles
- Medifast's Lawsuit Backfires
- Interoil: Another Tyco or Crazy Eddie?
- Overstock.com's Q1 2010 Numbers Are Highly Suspect
- Are InterOil's Auditors Capable of Uncovering Fraud?
- Did Shia Labeouf Help John Thomas Financial Pump InterOil?
- Should the SEC Be Investigating Medifast Alongside Pre-Paid Legal?
- Goldman Sachs Opens Itself Up to More Potential SEC Trouble
- Did a Clever SEC Bait Goldman Sachs Into Compounding Its Legal Problems?
- Lennar the Corporate Sleaze
- Interoil: Deal Today, Gone Tomorrow
- Overstock.com's New 10-K Reveals Deceptions, Internal Control Problems, No Quality Earnings
- Is Lennar the Next Enron?
- Another Key Departure at Overstock.com Goes Unreported
- Overstock.com Reports Even More GAAP Violations
- Overstock.com Must Restate Finances, Again
- Why Overstock.com and David Chidester Parted Ways
- The Unusual Timing of Medifast Auditor's Resignation Announcement
- An Open Letter to KPMG: Beware Overstock.com
- Will SEC Ramp Up Overstock.com Investigation After Serious Public Allegations?
- An Open Letter to Medifast: Time for Some Answers
- Overstock's Latest Accounting and Disclosure Inconsistencies
- Will SEC Bust Overstock.com Like SafeNet?
- Overstock.com Misses SEC Deadline: Investors Beware