Sam E. Antar
View as an RSS Feed
View Sam E. Antar's Articles BY TICKER:
- SEC Investigation of Bidz.com Heats Up
- Advocates to Repeal Sarbanes-Oxley Forget Its Origins
- What Is Overstock's CEO Afraid Of?
- The Dilemma Facing Overstock.com's New Auditors
- The SEC Finally Reopens Overstock.com Inquiry
- The Latest Overstock Shenanigans
- If Insiders Are Unloading, Why Is BIDZ.Com Buying Back Shares?
- InterOil Offers Misleading Information About Questionable Employees to Investors
- Now, Questions About BIDZ.Com's Auditors
- Children's Place in Violation of SEC Regulation G?
- Is InterOil Selling Investors Hope?
- Bidz.com Under Siege from Investigations and Lawsuits
- Overstock.com's Q1 Financial Performance Aided by GAAP Violations
- Today's Overstock.com Q1 Earnings Call: Key Questions for CEO Patrick Byrne
- Overstock.com Director James V. Joyce Bolts, Receives Huge Questionable Exit Payment
- Barry Minkow on Speedway Motorsports: Troubling Disclosures, Serious Concerns
- Attention Grant Thornton: Stay Away from Overstock.com
- SEC Investigating Bidz.com Following Questions I Raised on Inventory Disclosures
- Overstock.com Refuses to Correct GAAP Violations in Latest Financial Report
- Overstock.com Violates Accounting Rules in Q4 2008 Financial Report
- Broadcom and Microsemi Execs Fingered by Fraud Hunter
- Overstock.com's Obfuscations
- Questioning Trimble's Share Repurchase Timing
- Researcher Finds Phony Credentials for Eight Executives
Dear Mr. President-Elect: Advice on Combating White-Collar Crime from a Convicted Felon
on Nov 16, 2008 • 19 Comments
- Overstock.com's New Disclosures Show Company Financial Reports Were a 'Joke'
- What Overstock.com Did Not Disclose about Latest Accounting Errors
- My Questions for Overstock.com's CEO Regarding Q3 Earnings
- Bidz.com Stock Buybacks: A Wise Move?
- On Bidz.com's Questionable and Inconsistent Inventory Disclosures
- What Overstock Didn't Tell the SEC
- Overstock.com Continues to Overstate EBITDA in Q1 2008