Sam E. Antar

View Sam E. Antar's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Herbalife: Why Its Criminal Probe Response Is Worthless And Why You Should Worry [View article]
    If the Feds intended to raid Herbalife's offices, those plans were not helped by the leak of the criminal probe.
    Apr 12 12:51 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Sober Look At InterOil's Deal With Total SA [View article]
    Same guy. I'll be giving more details on twitter where I am free to name names.
    Dec 29 03:38 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Sober Look At InterOil's Deal With Total SA [View article]
    Hi Shareholder's Unite:

Why are you working with banned stock promoter Carl Caserta to pump $IOC?

Regards,

Sam
    Dec 28 11:22 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Overstock.com Trying To Cook The Books, Again? [View article]
    I agree with you that Wall Street is a cesspool and I have been vocal about it in other media outlets. However, given Overstock.com's history of GAAP violations (three restatements to date) and lashing out at critics who expose them, their antics cannot be ignored.
    Nov 5 09:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Overstock.com Trying To Cook The Books, Again? [View article]
    Well then, please I hope that Overstock.com lets the FBI know my latest activity. The Feds already have my mugshot and fingerprints on file. They know where to find me if the need arises.
    Nov 5 09:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • More Herbalife Nomenclature Nonsense [View article]
    Matt: If you write negative things about Herbalife, you must be evil! (kidding)
    Oct 28 10:48 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Overstock.com Trying To Cook The Books, Again? [View article]
    So why are you spending your time here if as you say "no one" trusts me?
    Oct 28 10:46 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Overstock.com Trying To Cook The Books, Again? [View article]
    I am a fan of Patrick Byrne too. His accounting antics helped my career as a forensic accountant and for that, I am indebted to him.
    Oct 28 07:06 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Was Medifast Transparent With Investors About An SEC Investigation? [View article]
    Contributor Note:

Medifast's lawyers sent me a letter:

And I responded here:

Oct 4 10:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Truth About Robin Raina's Ebix: Part I [View article]
    I tried the stock buyback stunt when the Feds were investigating Crazy Eddie. Raina is fighting the war on the wrong battlefield. He should worry more about parallel federal investigations instead propping up the stock price to burn short sellers which can potentially bury him deeper with charges of stock manipulation.
    Jun 24 03:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Truth About Robin Raina's Ebix: Part I [View article]
    "The decision to terminate the merger agreement was the result of a letter received by the Company on June 14, 2013 from the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Georgia that it had opened an investigation into allegations of intentional misconduct that had been brought to its attention from the pending shareholder class action lawsuits against the Company’s directors and officers, the media and other sources. "

Jun 22 10:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Truth About Robin Raina's Ebix: Part I [View article]
    Eli: Very well said. - Sam
    Jun 20 10:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Open Letter To The Independent Directors Of Herbalife [View article]
    check out my twitter feed.
    May 1 06:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Truth About Robin Raina's Ebix: Part I [View article]
    Please feel free to mention me in your complaints. Love Atlanta.
    Feb 25 03:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ebix Responds to Seeking Alpha Blog [View article]
    Memo to EBIX:

"To the best of its knowledge" means if you get caught lying you have a legal basis for saying you didn't perjure yourselves. That's a wimpy response to serious allegations.

Warmest regards,