Sam E. Antar

View Sam E. Antar's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Overstock.com Violates Accounting Rules in Q4 2008 Financial Report [View article]
    Marcap:

Thank you. I notified the company and SEC of the departure from GAAP. Let's see how this plays out.

Sam
    Feb 10 04:31 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Broadcom and Microsemi Execs Fingered by Fraud Hunter [View article]
    To All:

Thank you for your input. The situation is far from over. Minkow posted a video on YouTube:

www.youtube.com/watch?...
    Dec 13 02:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dear Mr. President-Elect: Advice on Combating White-Collar Crime from a Convicted Felon [View article]
    Correction:

"Oh I get it, we need a crook to catch crooks! In other words, your past felony level (which you seem proud of as if it were a merit badge) scumbag disregard for law and the rest of societal values make you UNIQUELY qualified for a high paying consultancy position in gov't right?"

I don't charge the government for my consulting work. As to your other points, there is a saying "it takes one to know one."

Sam E. Antar (former Crazy Eddie CFO and a convicted felon)
    Nov 18 02:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment

I don't charge the government for consulting my work. As to your other points, there is a saying "it takes one to know one."

Sam E. Antar (former Crazy Eddie CFO and a convicted felon)
    Nov 18 02:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Researcher Finds Phony Credentials for Eight Executives [View article]
    Thank you for your input.
    Nov 18 02:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The hand:

Please check this out: www.sec.gov/rules/fina...

Sam
    Nov 17 05:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    As a general comment to all your feedback, white collar crime will always be around since every person lives with sin and temptation. White collar crime is either more noticed or less noticed but is always there. Most white collar crimes are flushed out as the economy weakens, since it is harder to sustain such crimes. I thank you all for your comments.

Sam E. Antar (former Crazy Eddie CFO and a convicted felon)
    Nov 17 02:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Overstock Didn't Tell the SEC [View article]
    Dave Patch (who has received legal assistance courtesy of Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne and hid that fact) writes, "I hope the Fed's come knocking on your door."

Let me assist you and provide you with contact information for the SEC:

Salt Lake Regional Office
    Kenneth D. Israel, Jr., Regional Director
    15 W. South Temple Street
    Suite 1800
    Salt Lake City, UT 84101
    (801) 524-5796
    e-mail: saltlake@sec.gov
    State jurisdiction: Utah

Please give Ken Israel my warmest regards.

Kindest regards,

Sam E. Antar (former Crazy Eddie CFO and a convicted felon)
    Jun 24 12:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Patrick Byrne’s Hype versus Overstock.com’s Financial Performance [View article]
    LJ:

I wonder how the following NY Times article impacts Overstock.com's revenue projections:

bits.blogs.nytimes.com...

Regards,

Sam E. Antar (former Crazy Eddie CFO and a convicted felon)
    May 15 03:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Berstock:

I have some questions for you to test your financial acumen:

When a company earns more than analyst’s expectations I understand that it is considered a positive surprise.

Questions:

When a company loses more than analyst’s expectations, is it a positive surprise, too?

When a company loses less than analyst’s expectations, is it a negative surprise?

Kindest regards,

Sam E. Antar (former Crazy Eddie CFO and a convicted felon)
    May 12 05:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • More Red Flags on Overstock's Earnings Report [View article]
    Martin:

You have given me new leads to research.

Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Sam E. Antar (former Crazy Eddie CFO and a convicted felon)
    May 12 03:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • More Red Flags on Overstock's Earnings Report [View article]
    Msieber:

Overstock.com's buyback program is a waste of shareholder's money in the long run. The company never had a profitable year and has reported only two profitable quarters Q4 2002 and Q4 2004. Those quarters were based on non-GAAP revenues and the amount of reported profits in those quarters are suspect.

Berstock asks:

"Are they really as BAD as you claim?"

My response:
    Patrick Byrne and his crew are a lot worse liars than I have detailed to date. You'll have to wait for future blog posts to find out.

Kindest regards,

Sam E. Antar (former Crazy Eddie CFO and a convicted felon)
    May 4 03:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • More Red Flags on Overstock's Earnings Report [View article]
    C: "It's disgusting how he almost takes pride in flaunting that he is a criminal."

I don't label myself as a convicted felon out of pride. I label myself as a convicted felon to disclose my background.

Kindest regards,

Sam E. Antar (former Crazy Eddie CFO and a convicted felon)
    Apr 30 05:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • More Red Flags on Overstock's Earnings Report [View article]
    B:

I have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting and passed the CPA exam with a 90% average. However, I am no longer a CPA due to my criminal record. You can read about that issue on my blog.

Link here: whitecollarfraud.blogs...

C: There is a saying, "It takes one to know one."

Kindest regards,

Sam E. Antar (former Crazy Eddie CFO and a convicted felon)
    Apr 30 02:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is BIDZ.com Reporting Inventory in Compliance with GAAP? [View article]
    Re: "Sam, there is a poster on the yahoo message boards stating you paid him to bash, and ticked him off so he is turning on you."

Please have that person send his allegations to:

Los Angeles Regional Office
    Randall R. Lee, Regional Director
    5670 Wilshire Boulevard, 11th Floor
    Los Angeles, CA 90036-3648
    (323) 965-3998
    e-mail: losangeles@sec.gov

Please ask that person to tell Randall that Sammy says hello and gives him his regards.

Respectfully,

Sam E. Antar (a criminal mastermind from the 1980s)

Mar 18 05:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment