Is The Ukrainian Crisis Tolling This Bull's Death Knell?
- A Russian invasion and/or a Ukrainian civil war are very likely.
- The bull market that started in March 2009 is looking weak and headed for a correction.
- VIX options and gold offer an interesting ways to profit from any escalation in Ukraine or a market correction.
Why I'm A Bear
- We're in the 6th year of a bull market, which on average lasts 4 years.
- We're in a midterm election year, which historically has higher volatility.
- We're a month away from entering the May - October cycle, which has over the last 65 years, been far weaker than the October - May cycle.
- Why Biodel Will Have Positive Phase II Results
- Biodel: A Biotech Company Weathering The Volatility
- Making Money On Myanmar
- Rockwell Steadies Itself For A Phase III Run-Up
- Why Raptor Could Run Up To Its PDUFA
- Navidea Will See A Nice Run-Up To Lymphoseek's PDUFA Date