View Sameer Advani's Articles BY TICKER:
What The Fed Should Have Said
- Rates will stay on hold for longer than market participants currently expect.
- Productivity shock and changes to labor demographics are significant headwinds to raising rates.
- Convergence of labor costs globally is constraining wage growth domestically.
- Export competitiveness and the current account are being watched for their domestic implications.
- Deleveraging relative to output still has a ways to go before reaching a long run equilibrium.
- Why I'm Holding On To My Bonds
- There Is Nothing Rotten About This Apple
1 Ounce Of Gold And A Decent Men's Suit
Apr. 4, 2013 • 5 Comments
- Get Ready For A Correction
Where Do We Go From Here?
Nov. 15, 2012 • Comment!
What's Debt Got To Do With It? A Lot
Editors' Pick • Aug. 26, 2012 • 270 Comments
- Why Bill Gross Should Stick To Bonds
- 5 Industrial Titans To Buy Instead Of Bonds
- Why The Market Just Won't Fall