Sami J. Karam
Sami J. Karam is a fund manager based in New York. He was formerly a fund manager and analyst at leading asset management firms in New York and Boston. He has an extensive experience in US and international equity markets. He holds an MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, and a Master’s degree in civil engineering from Cornell University.
- Description: Portfolio manager. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Sami J. Karam.
Currently, there are no book details for Sami J. Karam.
Latest Comments more »
- "Should real rates ris... on Gold's Dull Future
- 7. Rapid Growth in Chinais ... on 7 Reasons To Love Coach
- Since the 1995 spin-off, No... on This Nordic Mid-Cap Proves Making Tires Can Be ...
- I linked to this article (l... on On 'America's Baby Bust'
- BennyProfane, I am looking ... on On 'America's Baby Bust'