Sangamesh Vadagave

View Sangamesh Vadagave's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Apple: Stock Research Analysis [View article]
    Good article!
    Sep 14 03:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Analysis Of The Profitability Measures Of Apple's Financials [View article]
    Apple's trading at $672 these days!
    Aug 24 04:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Synaptics Boasts A Near-Perfect 9 On Our Buying Index [View article]
    In the WACC table, you have assumed a risk free rate of 4.3%, is this ok(I thought the T Bill rates dropped)?
    Aug 24 03:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Earnings Estimates For Q3-12 [View article]
    good one!
    Jul 18 02:59 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Analysis Of Microsoft's 2012 (Q1-Q3) Financials [View article]
    In such a case the growth will possibly be from the cloud space. Many companies are considering taking their IT infrastructure onto cloud. MSFT has a few products and services in place already to address this market.
    I would say it is too early to comment on the success or failure of Windows 8. So far, they are on schedule to get it build for the Intel and Arm processors - which practically is every PC. So, if they can develop such a compatiable OS, they are here to stay for a very long time.
    Apr 28 08:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple And Foxconn Just Crippled Apple's Biggest Competitors [View article]
    any specific reason why you did not include Samsung on that comparison table?
    Apr 5 02:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Do Trees Grow To The Sky? A Study Of Appleā€™s Financials [View instapost]
    hi ,
    great effort I must say!
    I had a question - are not sales, OCF and profit co-related?
    any thoughts?
    Apr 3 08:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for your comments. In fact, in my next Apple article I will present insights into the main profitability and growth drivers of this corporation. It involves a certain amount of data gathering and quant analysis, so might take a few weeks to be out.
    Mar 29 02:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for your comments.
    Mar 29 02:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks very much for your comments.
    Mar 29 02:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I will not quite want to agree wit that point, I am very confident that I will come back in 3 weeks and still see 600+ on Apple stock price.
    Mar 29 01:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Now Is A Good Time To Be An Apple Stockholder [View article]
    hi,

here are my comments:
    1. I did mention about the one time special dividend thing in option 1.

2. I agree iTV is super awesome. However, I would want Apple to create even more super things and redefine what being super cool is, just teh way Jobs would do it.

3. yes ,Pixar is great. However, if they try acquiring any other company, then it is very highly likely they will invite the wrath of both big and small investors.
    Mar 21 06:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Now Is A Good Time To Be An Apple Stockholder [View article]
    hi Alex,

here are comments:
    1. The title recommended by you is very good. But I would like to mention that this title was selected after consulting with the editorial team. They too thought this title will do justice to the article. Thanks for the alternate title.

2. Since, I am based outside of the US, there are too many logistics and tax implications issues (aossicated with buying an US stock) , that I don't fully understand yet. But, you are right , if I am so sure of my recommendations, I should be willing to act on those.
    Mar 21 06:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment