- A Glance At The Growing U.S. Medical-Imaging Market
- Ventana, Psychemedics, Cutera & Bovie Medical Make Forbes’ 200 Best Small Co List
- SurModics Acquires BioFX Laboratories For $22.7 Million
- Integra LifeSciences Announces Acquisition Of IsoTis For $51 Million
- E-Z-EM Lands $8 Million Order From Department of Defense
This user currently has no profile.
Sara Calabro is the editor-in-chief of OneMedPlace, a communications company focused on emerging healthcare and life sciences companies. She leads conception and production of the company's publications, Med Tech Sentinel and Medical Technology Investment Digest. Sara joined OneMedPlace in February 2007 from Pharmaceutical Executive magazine, where she was managing editor. Before that, she did stints as senior writer for Sales & Marketing Management magazine, and as health and fitness editor for About.com (http://about.com/). Sara got her start in healthcare journalism at PRWeek magazine, where she covered the communications strategies of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest comments on Sara Calabro's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES more »