- A Glance At The Growing U.S. Medical-Imaging Market
- Ventana, Psychemedics, Cutera & Bovie Medical Make Forbes’ 200 Best Small Co List
- SurModics Acquires BioFX Laboratories For $22.7 Million
- Integra LifeSciences Announces Acquisition Of IsoTis For $51 Million
- E-Z-EM Lands $8 Million Order From Department of Defense
Sara Calabro is the editor-in-chief of OneMedPlace, a communications company focused on emerging healthcare and life sciences companies. She leads conception and production of the company's publications, Med Tech Sentinel and Medical Technology Investment Digest. Sara joined OneMedPlace in February 2007 from Pharmaceutical Executive magazine, where she was managing editor. Before that, she did stints as senior writer for Sales & Marketing Management magazine, and as health and fitness editor for About.com (http://about.com/). Sara got her start in healthcare journalism at PRWeek magazine, where she covered the communications strategies of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
This area is reserved for Sara Calabro's:
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there is no company profile for Sara Calabro.
Currently, there are no blog details for Sara Calabro.
Currently, there are no book details for Sara Calabro.
Latest comments on Sara's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES more »