Sarfaraz A. Khan
Hi, Im Sarfaraz A. Khan, a capital market analyst and the owner of Half Bridge Business, a financial publication house. My specialties lie in energy stocks and ETFs representing the Asia Pacific region. I believe that there are enormous opportunities for the long term investors in the emerging markets and there is a lot of money to be made. With the right kind of research, that focuses on the political dimensions besides just the business fundamentals, investors in the West can minimize their risk and generate maximum returns from their investments in the East.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Half Bridge Business Review
Currently, there are no book details for Sarfaraz A. Khan.
Latest Comments more »
- this is probably the best a... on Marijuana Stocks Could Be Setting Up For A Nice...
- excellent analysis Tom ! on BRICS Are Forcing A Dollar Endgame
- article updated, thank you ... on Earnings Review: The Rise And Rise Of 3D Printi...
- It has dropped to 194 now. ... on Earnings Review: The Rise And Rise Of 3D Printi...
- the fed IS pushing the stoc... on The Fed Is Not Pushing Stock Prices Higher
Latest comments on Sarfaraz A.'s Articles
- buyandhold??? on Soft Drink Earnings Reveal Need For Change
- ndras on Detour Gold Looks Attractive After The Crash
- David White on Chesapeake's Asset Sale: A Look Inside FTS Inte...
- 21thomas99 on Earnings Review: The Rise And Rise Of 3D Printi...
- Sarfaraz A. Khan on Earnings Review: The Rise And Rise Of 3D Printi...