View as an RSS Feed
View Sarfaraz A. Khan's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACPW, AMZN, APA, BA, BBG, BCEI, BHI, BHP, BPZ, BTU, CCJ, CHK, CHL, CLR, CNX, COG, COP, CSCO, CVEO, CVI, CVX, DDD, DELL, DFS, DK, DOW, DPM, DRGDF, E, EGN, EMES, EOG, EQM, EXH, EXXI, FANG, FB, FDO, FET, FLIR, GDP, GLNG, GM, GOOG, GOOGL, GPRO, HAL, HCI, HERO, HES, IBM, IOC, JD, KEG, KMX, LINE, LITB, LNG, MON, MOS, MPWR, MSFT, NFLX, OAS, PBR, PDS, PTEN, PTR, PWE, QTWW, RENN, RMCF, ROSE, SCI, SDRL, SFUN, SLB, SM, SNE, SPN, SPWR, SRE, SSNLF, STO, SWN, TGT, TM, TOT, TWTR, WBA, WFT, WMT, WOR, WPX, WTI, XOM, XONE
How Apple's iPhones Might Become An Indispensable Piece Of Equipment, Again
- Apple has unveiled the HomeKit feature for the new iOS 8.
- The company will develop a “common protocol” to talk with the devices.
- Perhaps Apple is the only company that can do this successfully.
Buy Apple As It Gets Serious About Inorganic Growth
- Apple is gearing up for one of its biggest acquisitions ever as it targets inorganic growth.
- This comes after the company conducted a major bond sale, which will be used to fund its growth and buyback expenditure.
- Analysts are eying double-digit top and bottom line growth.
- Apple And Brazil's Growing Smartphone Market
- Apple's Bright Spot In China - Not Really That Bright