Scott Eymer

View Scott Eymer's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Current Valuations Remain Attractive As Rite Aid Looks To Support Long-Term Growth [View article]
    I doubled my position at $5.10 on the pullback (although I hold just a fraction of the shares papayamon holds). For me, this is a long-term demographic play. An aging population and the ACA (Obamacare) is a perfect recipe for growth. Add remodeled stores, Wellness stores and a footprint of 4,400 stores (and growing) and I am convinced this is the space I want to invest in and this is a company I want to include.

Good luck to all!
    Sep 28 01:12 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Coca-Cola's Significant Growth Potential Bodes Well For Dividend Investors [View article]
    Nice article, comprehensive and compelling case for KO. I am long KO for the reasons outlined...especially for the potential in developing and emerging markets.
    This stock is an anchor in my dividend portfolio!

Good luck to all
    Sep 10 07:30 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Sunshine123,
    Not a word from the company...although others have speculated as much. For now these are new reporting units.

Jun 25 09:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Sunshine123,
    I think this is a good move for Kraft and for shareholders. Adding two more reporting units will create additional focus on the brands clustered in those units and gives an added level of transparency. Shareholders will get richer information every quarter because of this change and more color about the progress of the company.

Regards,
    Jun 20 10:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    oreo222
    Thanks for you comment.
    I appreciate that you've done your homework!

PM and MDLZ do have the greatest opportunity to expand...

Good Luck,

May 22 02:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Sunshine123,
    I don't want to be in a position to worry, either. The one thing I can control is to select great companies though solid research and make sure I am diversified. Then I, too, enjoy the fruits these great companies provide in the form of increasing dividends!
    Appreciate your comments!
    May 16 01:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Wanna,
    I don't disagree...too much debt is a concern.
    Although the Kraft load does seem managable.
    Nothing will arrest debt concerns like continued increased revenue, strong margins and increasing efforts to pay down the debt.
    Thanks for your comment!

May 16 01:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Willaby,
    Appreciate these examples....love the new products and how they can invigorate an established brand!

May 13 11:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Tedkipt,
    Thanks for your comment and detailed opinion of Kraft (as well as MDLZ).
    I agree they have been a dividend/cash machine for sometime.

I have to disagree with your comment that Kraft has tired brands. Sure, some have been around for a long time but the magic is that Kraft develops brand extensions that compliment a brand people are already familiar with.
    I found this analysis from Trefs dated May 3, 2013 really interesting (link below):
    "Kraft has been focusing on innovation in both product as well as packaging and marketing to revitalize its iconic brands. It generated around 13% of total net revenue in 2012 from new products, up significantly from around 6.5% in 2009. Just to emphasize, that implies incremental net revenues of approximately $1.2 billion during 2012. Incremental revenues were supported by both new product innovation as well as increased marketing"
    May 13 03:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Subshine123,
    Thanks for your comments.
    Good luck to you!

May 12 11:34 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    maillot jaune and Golferdood,
    Thanks for sharing your long term experience with the KFT family tree. I think you are both right and I anticipate dividend increases with KRFT and MDLZ.

May 11 06:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Willaby,
    Good analysis of your situation with KRFT. Thank you.
    I wish I would have doubled down on KRFT post spin-off.
    In the article I cautioned to wait for a pull back to add shares...seems like a prudent choice at this point.
    I do think innovation and new product launches will add to a growth surprise...but time will tell.

May 11 10:23 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Bearsrally08,
    Thanks for your comment.
    The KRFT dividend at $2.00 annualized is much improved over last years KFT dividend of $1.16 annualized (prior to the MDLZ-KRFT spin-off).

I do think patience will be rewarded.

May 11 02:12 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    maillot jaune,
    Good to hear from you again, thanks for the comment.
    I added to my KRFT position after the spin-off but didn't even it up like you did. Smart move on your part!
    I think over time both KRFT and MDLZ will do well. No doubt there have been a few bumps in the road for MDLZ.
    I appreciate how you think long term!

Good luck to you,

May 10 12:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy, Sell Or Hold The Brand New 'CST Brands' Stock? [View article]
    Superdave501,
    Thanks for your comment.
    I am looking for the same opportunity to add to my CST position.

May 4 11:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment