Scott Eymer

View Scott Eymer's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Abbvie Inc Deserves A Chance [View article]
    Nice article, thanks. I did use the sell-off and resulting lower share price to double down on ABBV. Looking down the road ten or twenty years makes me confident this was a good move! Demographics really favor this sector IMO.
    Sep 30, 2015. 02:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Johnson & Johnson: 3 Key Takeaways From The Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Brokers Conference [View article]
    JNJ deserves the core position it maintains in my dividend growth portfolio.
    Sep 28, 2015. 02:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Johnson & Johnson: The Definition Of A Great Company At A Good Price [View article]
    Appreciate this article. JNJ has been a core position for me....and I am adding at these price levels.
    Sep 2, 2015. 11:42 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Time To Sell Colgate-Palmolive [View article]
    An article titled 'Time to Sell Colgate-Palmolive' probably generates three times the clicks and reads than an article I might write with a title 'Holding Colgate-Palmolive'.

I will continue to hold and accumulate. My initial purchase was in 1994 (with additional purchases along the way) and I will just continue to let it DRIP......

Good luck to all!
    May 29, 2015. 12:51 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Colgate-Palmolive's Dividend Continues To Impress [View article]
    Nice article, thanks!
    Your last chart- showing the use of free cash flow - illustrates that CL is a "shareholder focused" company.
    Long CL. A staple in my dividend growth portfolio!
    Mar 3, 2015. 08:00 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Valero: The Refiner To Weather The Oil Price Storm [View article]
    Bryan, thanks for a well thought out, well researched piece.
    I have been long on VLO for some time and recently added to my position for some of the very reasons you illustrate.

Nov 20, 2014. 04:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Key Takeaways From Colgate-Palmolive's Mixed Q3 Earnings Report [View article]
    I dripped Colgate-Palmolive for twenty years as I positioned myself for retirement. This is an anchor holding in my dividend growth portfolio.

Thanks for an excellent article. What a beautiful moat CL has by owning more than a 45% share of the worldwide toothpaste category! Remarkable!
    Oct 24, 2014. 01:50 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Johnson & Johnson: Growth-Growth-Growth; Win-Win-Win - Part III [View article]
    I drank this Kool Aid long ago and continue to add to my position! JNJ represents a true core holding of my DGI portfolio!
    Oct 18, 2014. 05:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Current Valuations Remain Attractive As Rite Aid Looks To Support Long-Term Growth [View article]
    I doubled my position at $5.10 on the pullback (although I hold just a fraction of the shares papayamon holds). For me, this is a long-term demographic play. An aging population and the ACA (Obamacare) is a perfect recipe for growth. Add remodeled stores, Wellness stores and a footprint of 4,400 stores (and growing) and I am convinced this is the space I want to invest in and this is a company I want to include.

Good luck to all!
    Sep 28, 2014. 01:12 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Coca-Cola's Significant Growth Potential Bodes Well For Dividend Investors [View article]
    Nice article, comprehensive and compelling case for KO. I am long KO for the reasons outlined...especially for the potential in developing and emerging markets.
    This stock is an anchor in my dividend portfolio!

Good luck to all
    Sep 10, 2014. 07:30 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    Not a word from the company...although others have speculated as much. For now these are new reporting units.

Jun 25, 2013. 09:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    I think this is a good move for Kraft and for shareholders. Adding two more reporting units will create additional focus on the brands clustered in those units and gives an added level of transparency. Shareholders will get richer information every quarter because of this change and more color about the progress of the company.

Jun 20, 2013. 10:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    Thanks for you comment.
    I appreciate that you've done your homework!

PM and MDLZ do have the greatest opportunity to expand...

Good Luck,

May 22, 2013. 02:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    I don't want to be in a position to worry, either. The one thing I can control is to select great companies though solid research and make sure I am diversified. Then I, too, enjoy the fruits these great companies provide in the form of increasing dividends!
    Appreciate your comments!
    May 16, 2013. 01:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    I don't disagree...too much debt is a concern.
    Although the Kraft load does seem managable.
    Nothing will arrest debt concerns like continued increased revenue, strong margins and increasing efforts to pay down the debt.
    Thanks for your comment!