Scott Eymer

View Scott Eymer's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Valero: The Refiner To Weather The Oil Price Storm [View article]
    Bryan, thanks for a well thought out, well researched piece.
    I have been long on VLO for some time and recently added to my position for some of the very reasons you illustrate.

Scott
    Nov 20, 2014. 04:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Key Takeaways From Colgate-Palmolive's Mixed Q3 Earnings Report [View article]
    I dripped Colgate-Palmolive for twenty years as I positioned myself for retirement. This is an anchor holding in my dividend growth portfolio.

Thanks for an excellent article. What a beautiful moat CL has by owning more than a 45% share of the worldwide toothpaste category! Remarkable!
    Oct 24, 2014. 01:50 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Johnson & Johnson: Growth-Growth-Growth; Win-Win-Win - Part III [View article]
    I drank this Kool Aid long ago and continue to add to my position! JNJ represents a true core holding of my DGI portfolio!
    Oct 18, 2014. 05:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Current Valuations Remain Attractive As Rite Aid Looks To Support Long-Term Growth [View article]
    I doubled my position at $5.10 on the pullback (although I hold just a fraction of the shares papayamon holds). For me, this is a long-term demographic play. An aging population and the ACA (Obamacare) is a perfect recipe for growth. Add remodeled stores, Wellness stores and a footprint of 4,400 stores (and growing) and I am convinced this is the space I want to invest in and this is a company I want to include.

Good luck to all!
    Sep 28, 2014. 01:12 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Coca-Cola's Significant Growth Potential Bodes Well For Dividend Investors [View article]
    Nice article, comprehensive and compelling case for KO. I am long KO for the reasons outlined...especially for the potential in developing and emerging markets.
    This stock is an anchor in my dividend portfolio!

Good luck to all
    Sep 10, 2014. 07:30 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    Sunshine123,
    Not a word from the company...although others have speculated as much. For now these are new reporting units.

Scott
    Jun 25, 2013. 09:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    Sunshine123,
    I think this is a good move for Kraft and for shareholders. Adding two more reporting units will create additional focus on the brands clustered in those units and gives an added level of transparency. Shareholders will get richer information every quarter because of this change and more color about the progress of the company.

Regards,
    Scott
    Jun 20, 2013. 10:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    oreo222
    Thanks for you comment.
    I appreciate that you've done your homework!

PM and MDLZ do have the greatest opportunity to expand...

Good Luck,

Scott
    May 22, 2013. 02:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    Sunshine123,
    I don't want to be in a position to worry, either. The one thing I can control is to select great companies though solid research and make sure I am diversified. Then I, too, enjoy the fruits these great companies provide in the form of increasing dividends!
    Appreciate your comments!
    Scott
    May 16, 2013. 01:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    Wanna,
    I don't disagree...too much debt is a concern.
    Although the Kraft load does seem managable.
    Nothing will arrest debt concerns like continued increased revenue, strong margins and increasing efforts to pay down the debt.
    Thanks for your comment!

Scott
    May 16, 2013. 01:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    Willaby,
    Appreciate these examples....love the new products and how they can invigorate an established brand!

Scott
    May 13, 2013. 11:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    Tedkipt,
    Thanks for your comment and detailed opinion of Kraft (as well as MDLZ).
    I agree they have been a dividend/cash machine for sometime.

I have to disagree with your comment that Kraft has tired brands. Sure, some have been around for a long time but the magic is that Kraft develops brand extensions that compliment a brand people are already familiar with.
    I found this analysis from Trefs dated May 3, 2013 really interesting (link below):
    "Kraft has been focusing on innovation in both product as well as packaging and marketing to revitalize its iconic brands. It generated around 13% of total net revenue in 2012 from new products, up significantly from around 6.5% in 2009. Just to emphasize, that implies incremental net revenues of approximately $1.2 billion during 2012. Incremental revenues were supported by both new product innovation as well as increased marketing"
    Scott
    May 13, 2013. 03:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    Subshine123,
    Thanks for your comments.
    Good luck to you!

Scott
    May 12, 2013. 11:34 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    maillot jaune and Golferdood,
    Thanks for sharing your long term experience with the KFT family tree. I think you are both right and I anticipate dividend increases with KRFT and MDLZ.

Scott
    May 11, 2013. 06:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    Willaby,
    Good analysis of your situation with KRFT. Thank you.
    I wish I would have doubled down on KRFT post spin-off.
    In the article I cautioned to wait for a pull back to add shares...seems like a prudent choice at this point.
    I do think innovation and new product launches will add to a growth surprise...but time will tell.

Scott