Scott Eymer

View Scott Eymer's Comments BY TICKER:
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    Bearsrally08,
    Thanks for your comment.
    The KRFT dividend at $2.00 annualized is much improved over last years KFT dividend of $1.16 annualized (prior to the MDLZ-KRFT spin-off).

I do think patience will be rewarded.

May 11, 2013. 02:12 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Kraft: Reinventing Itself - Part 2 [View article]
    maillot jaune,
    Good to hear from you again, thanks for the comment.
    I added to my KRFT position after the spin-off but didn't even it up like you did. Smart move on your part!
    I think over time both KRFT and MDLZ will do well. No doubt there have been a few bumps in the road for MDLZ.
    I appreciate how you think long term!

Good luck to you,

May 10, 2013. 12:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy, Sell Or Hold The Brand New 'CST Brands' Stock? [View article]
    Superdave501,
    Thanks for your comment.
    I am looking for the same opportunity to add to my CST position.

May 4, 2013. 11:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Valero: Double Digit Pullback Since March Creates A Classic Buying Opportunity [View article]
    Turns out 1st quarter earnings exceeded expectations coming in at $1.18/share (against the 19 analysts estimate of $1.00/share)
    May 3, 2013. 08:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Bought J.C. Penney: A Speculative Play With Upside [View article]
    tampabay,

Right you are!

I was at my local JCP today and I have three observations. First there were shoppers....customers looking and buying so the TV ads and coupons in the paper may be working. Second, there was an impressive mix of older and younger. Third the sale racks and 'fifty percent off' signs that Johnson eliminated are back and in abundance.
    There may be hope!
    s
    May 3, 2013. 07:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy, Sell Or Hold The Brand New 'CST Brands' Stock? [View article]
    Sejd213,
    I am in your camp. Waiting for a pullback so I can increase my position.
    Good luck to you,

May 3, 2013. 10:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy, Sell Or Hold The Brand New 'CST Brands' Stock? [View article]
    1kaiden,
    Thanks for your comment....I am sure there are others who feel the same way. We all have our own goals and strategies to achieve them.
    May 3, 2013. 10:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Important Thing About Investing (Really) [View article]
    Tim,
    Good article, solid advice...spot on.
    One never wants to be in a position where they must sell into a down market.
    Thanks,
    May 3, 2013. 02:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy, Sell Or Hold The Brand New 'CST Brands' Stock? [View article]
    Viking Capital,

Thanks for your insight. I appreciate your comment.

May 3, 2013. 12:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy, Sell Or Hold The Brand New 'CST Brands' Stock? [View article]
    Lexelente,
    I agree with your line of thinking. Whatever we drive, we'll have to stop and refuel or recharge. We also need to use the restroom and buy a cup of syrup and water (high margin soft drink) etc. etc. etc.
    Thanks for your comments and good luck to you!

May 2, 2013. 06:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy, Sell Or Hold The Brand New 'CST Brands' Stock? [View article]
    scarman59,
    Thanks for your comment.
    I think I am more optimistic about the marketing value these Corner Store street corners have. The retailer makes a few cents per gallon on the gasoline, but increases it's margin with each 6 pack or candy bar sold.
    Good luck to you,

May 2, 2013. 06:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy, Sell Or Hold The Brand New 'CST Brands' Stock? [View article]
    Kenneth Pounds,
    I agree...the real estate component is significant and presents an opportunity.
    Thanks for the comment,

May 2, 2013. 10:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy, Sell Or Hold The Brand New 'CST Brands' Stock? [View article]
    Bcrew312,
    Thanks for the comment and read.
    As I indicated in the article, the example spin-offs are not apples-to-apples. Each one is different.
    Good luck to you,

May 2, 2013. 10:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy, Sell Or Hold The Brand New 'CST Brands' Stock? [View article]
    traderny,
    The CEO and CFO hold shares in VLO so received the 1 for 9 spun-off shares like all shareholders. Checking insider activity on CST will have to wait as the stock begins trading today. Solid point to raise.
    Thanks, and good luck.

May 2, 2013. 10:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy, Sell Or Hold The Brand New 'CST Brands' Stock? [View article]
    Thomas Azzara,
    Hype it? I guess I could have. Instead I just laid out the facts as I see them.
    Thanks for the read and comment. Good luck to you.

May 2, 2013. 10:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment