Scott Eymer

View Scott Eymer's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 5 Stocks With Growing Dividends On My Holiday Wish List [View article]
    Golferdood,
    In a perfect world I'd prefer a 40% (or less) payout. But that sure would cut down on my investment options.
    Thanks for your comment--

Scott
    Dec 21, 2012. 02:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Stocks With Growing Dividends On My Holiday Wish List [View article]
    Ksriniv,
    You are welcome. Thanks for your comment.
    Over the long haul KO & MCD should treat us all well.
    Scott
    Dec 21, 2012. 09:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Stocks With Growing Dividends On My Holiday Wish List [View article]
    Good point, gfmn. Thanks for your comment and best of luck to you...
    Scott
    Dec 20, 2012. 11:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Stocks With Growing Dividends On My Holiday Wish List [View article]
    My Opinion,
    As I indicated in the disclosure for this article I am long on all 5 names. Check out other articles I have written here and you will see I am long K, GIS, HNZ, CLX, PAYX, CPB, SYS, and RPM. In addition I hold JCI, WMT, CL, PG, KMB, JNJ, T, VZ, XOM to name a few. All are solid plays for DRIP investing.
    Be sure to always do your own independent research...as it sounds like you will from your previous comment.
    Scott
    Dec 20, 2012. 12:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Stocks With Growing Dividends On My Holiday Wish List [View article]
    My Opinion,
    Thank you for your comment.
    We seem to be on the same path, I am conservative and thoughtful on my approach, too. I do a significant amount of independent research and continue to follow the companies I invest in.
    Best to you in the New Year!
    Scott
    Dec 20, 2012. 12:35 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Stocks With Growing Dividends On My Holiday Wish List [View article]
    Conkjc,
    KO and CVX are great companies, for sure! I am long on both as well.
    Good luck and thank you for your comment!

Scott
    Dec 20, 2012. 12:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Stocks With Growing Dividends On My Holiday Wish List [View article]
    Great point, Thalidomide Baby..Price is always a factor! I appreciate your comment about caution as we transition into a rising interest rate environment.
    Personally I don't try to 'time' the market...It is a futile effort at best.
    But I do agree one needs to be aware of price swings and trends.

Looking at the 5 stocks in the article it may be wise to wait for a pullback (that may or may not ever come) for ADP and PEP because they are priced right up against their 52 week (and all time) highs. But KO, CVX and MCD are right in the mid range between their 52 week high and low. For example, MCD is trading 14% below its 52 week high and 7% above its 52 week low. That is the kind of pricing I like.
    Thank you for your comment.
    Scott
    Dec 20, 2012. 12:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Caution Is Warranted Regarding The ConAgra Foods Purchase Of Ralcorp [View article]
    Erpichtauf, thanks for your follow up...I appreciate your additional comments.
    Scott
    Dec 11, 2012. 08:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Mills - A Global, Diversified Food Company With A 3.2% Dividend Yield [View article]
    Tony, right on!

Long GIS!
    Dec 8, 2012. 07:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks gfmn...appreciate your comments.
    Dec 8, 2012. 01:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Bill,
    Beautiful! Me, too.

Appreciate your comment,

Scott
    Dec 7, 2012. 10:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I hear you, Randy!

Thanks for your comments

Scott
    Dec 7, 2012. 10:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Carlisam, I agree...this is a great place to be right now. Collecting dividends and sleeping pretty well. Seems that people all over the world like to eat and like these products...

Scott
    Dec 7, 2012. 10:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Oldokie,
    The long term sure does even out the daily ups and downs!
    Quality holdings over the long haul makes sense!
    -Scott
    Dec 3, 2012. 05:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    jeschaley, thank you for your comments. The information you provided adds to the discussion.
    --Scott