This user currently has no profile.
Scott has been doing independent investment research for the past 20 years. He focuses on doing his own primary research to identify opportunities overlooked by traditional equity analysts. Current research is centered on the impacts from the growth of domestic oil and gas production on petrochemicals, water infrastructure, transportation, and electricity generation. Scott received an AB from Dartmouth College and an MBA Stanford University.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I haven't really looked at ... on MDU's 'Potential Game Changer'
- Does anyone have a break do... on Excessive Hi-Crush Worries Provide Striking Opp...
- Alan:Nice results from the ... on 11 Utility Stocks That Could Hold Up To Rising ...
- Nawar:Have you looked at th... on Mid-Continent Propane Price Set To Rise
- Is anyone looking at the co... on Stealthgas: Company Hits A Crossroads