Scott Moll

View Scott Moll's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Despite The Threat Of Regulations, E-Cigarettes Are Still The Ticket To Growth [View article]
    Yes I have been watching GLLA and while it does seem interesting, this is clearly a speculative play. The Risk v. Reward is definitely appealing if you are more of the gambling type. I think if your going to invest in GLLA its not something that you want to hold long term.
    Jan 4 11:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I am long MO for several reasons. However, I do agree that their presence in the E-Cig market has been slow. Although I also believe its just a matter of time before they are one of the major E-Cig players. I would not be surprised if they really started to push the MarkTen brand, the way LO is pushing Blu.
    Jan 4 11:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sin To Win With This Dividend Stock That Keeps On Smoking [View article]
    Sounds like you are doing quite well by yourself! Always great to hear from a long MO stock holder about their success.
    Jan 23 09:02 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sin To Win With This Dividend Stock That Keeps On Smoking [View article]
    I would be happy if I had owned both stocks for that 10 year span!

(Do those 10 year statistics take into account the 2007 Kraft, and 2008 PM spin-offs for MO?)
    Jan 22 11:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sin To Win With This Dividend Stock That Keeps On Smoking [View article]
    Thanks for the clarification. It is definitely 4.16%
    Jan 22 11:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sin To Win With This Dividend Stock That Keeps On Smoking [View article]
    Disgruntled BTI investors? Yes, I made a mistake and annualized the second dividend payout without realizing it was less than the first (hence my dividend yield for BTI is incorrect). However, the rest of the information in this article is spot on. I would like to thank everyone who pointed out the BTI mistake, I appreciate it, and I will not make it again.
    Jan 22 11:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sin To Win With This Dividend Stock That Keeps On Smoking [View article]
    I personally do not smoke, but I am not opposed to making a profit on people who do. After all both the investor/smoker are making conscious decisions.
    Jan 22 11:14 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will This Hot Cup Of Joe Give Your Portfolio A Boost This Week? [View article]
    Haha no love for SBUX I guess. Earnings come out Thursday, should be interesting. I am curious to see if Starbucks can meet/beat earnings two quarters in a row (especially after missing it the two previous).
    Jan 22 11:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Million More Reasons You May Want To Get Sirius [View article]
    The article was designed to be some what general. However, you raise some good questions/points and I would be happy to dig deeper into "apps" and write an informative article solely on them.
    Jan 16 06:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Million More Reasons You May Want To Get Sirius [View article]
    I don't think any hope is needed, it's going to be a good year for Sirius! Especially if the auto sales keep beating expectations.
    Jan 16 08:56 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Million More Reasons You May Want To Get Sirius [View article]
    Sounds like you really have been in for the ride. Great to hear you held on during the bad times, this ride should be going up in the future.
    Jan 16 08:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Million More Reasons You May Want To Get Sirius [View article]
    I have not heard anything about the tv in years. Seems like the focus has been switched to pre-existing hand held devices, like smart phones, tablets, etc. Glad to hear from a fellow long term investor. I also believe your prediction for the stock price is right on, possibly even higher.
    Jan 16 08:49 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Million More Reasons You May Want To Get Sirius [View article]
    I agree that Sirius 2.0 needs to be focused on, I am hoping we get some new information on it at the next earnings report in February. It appears from Mr. Frear's comments that Sirius is focusing on making its product more readily available across an array of platforms. 2013 should be the year this truly happens.
    Jan 16 08:42 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Million More Reasons You May Want To Get Sirius [View article]
    Definitely going to hold on, Siri still has plenty of room to grow.
    Jan 15 11:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment