View as an RSS Feed
Will VIX Expiration Bring Any Surprises?
- VIX Can Demonstrate Short-Term Spikes Around Expiration.
- Volatility Traders Are Aggressively Selling S&P 500 Puts on Any Volatility.
- Five Week Options Expiration Cycles Show Particular Anomalies.
The VIX Is Not Broken, Contrary To Popular Belief
- Volatility is low across the term structure and may be significantly underpriced.
- Opportunities exist to own volatility without VIX and VXX positions.
- Well timed index trades can see enormous profits in short time frames.
VIX Short-Term Futures ETNs Present Rare Opportunities
- With the VIX near the low of the year, this could be an excellent time to get long volatility in creative and risk-asymmetric ways.
- The VIX has not reflected the risk apparent in small caps and tech stocks.
- The VIX's current pattern almost replicates multiple past timeframes.
- VIX Falls As Bernanke Trumps Cyprus
- VIX Near-Term Futures In Lockstep With The VIX: Comparing Volatility Hedges
- VXX Negative Roll Yield Is About Steepen
- VIX And VXX Fall As The Markets Fall: Confused?
- The Presidential Election And VIX Behavior
- VIX And The VXX May Present A Short-Term Opportunity For A 200-300% Return
- How To Take Full Advantage Of Apple's Correction Using Option Leverage
- Apple Is Misunderstood By Both Analysts And The Media
- Now That Fear Has Subsided, How To Play Volatility Using VIX Options And ETPs
- Fall Volatility Ahead? The Futures, Options, And ETPs Are Already Expensive
- James River Is Navigating The Coal Slump Masterfully
- Patriot Coal Is Not Going To Bankruptcy Court Anytime Soon
- The Monthly Volatility Wave Can Help You Trade VXX And UVXY Options
- The VIX And The VXX ETF Have Probably Hit Their Short-Term Peaks
- Ford Looks Like A Buffett Special