Scott Rothbort

View Scott Rothbort's Comments BY TICKER:
  • The Worst-Run Company List Of 2012 [View article]
    HPQ is on the list
    Dec 17, 2012. 12:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Worst-Run Company List Of 2012 [View article]
    Thank you all for your comments. Remember you can read my daily commentary and interact with me real time on Wall Street All-Stars http://bit.ly/ywwsUS or from my newsletter http://bit.ly/RbnUaH
    Dec 6, 2012. 01:43 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Seeing More Upside To Altria And Its Dividend [View article]
    Yes you can find me on Wall Street All-Stars which I started up with Cody Willard. Several other former Real Money writers are also featured on the site.

Jan 5, 2012. 12:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Equate Deckers Outdoor With Crocs [View article]
    I deserve some credit. I was spot on with this commentary. DECK put in a great quarter, it setting an all-time high today. The stock deserves its low 20s multiple. It is time to look forward to 2012 estimates which will be at least 20% higher than 2011 performance.
    Oct 28, 2011. 09:47 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Enjoy a Piece of Cheesecake Factory [View article]
    Brad - Thanks for the comment. New store growth is in the single digits because of the high capex involved in building new stores. Same store sales, stock buybacks and margin improvement drive the rest of earnings growth - Scott
    Aug 18, 2011. 10:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • First Israel Fund Jumps 10% - Discount To NAV Closing [View article]
    David,

There is an Israel ETF. IT was released earlier this year. It is the iShares MSCI Israel Cap Invest Mkt Index (EIS)

On May 01 05:02 AM David Jackson wrote:

> I seem to remember that ISL has some unusual holdings and sector
    > concentration, and the expense ratio isn't cheap. It's odd that there's
    > no Israel index ETF available.
    Dec 16, 2008. 07:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Did the Elimination of the Uptick Rule Contribute To Recent Market Declines? [View article]
    I could not agree more. Back in February I wrote about What Must De Done to Ensure Fair and Orderly Markets scottrothbort.blogspot... and today I also discussed the current problems that the SEC needs to address scottrothbort.blogspot... to fix the markets and the short sale on the down tick problem that they created
    Aug 15, 2007. 12:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Market Reaches A Volatility Spike [View article]
    There was a problem copying the chart from my blog to Seeking Alpha earlier today. Now the chart has been corrected on Seeking Alpha
    Jun 27, 2007. 02:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment