Scott Snively wrote market and sector commentary for Knobias.com in the four years through July 2008. He was also the Knobias research director, responsible for compiling the "Knobias Sleeper Portfolio" of small cap stocks. Prior to Knobias, Snively was a systems manager, retail broker and military officer. He is currently a financial analyst for the State of Mississippi.
This area is reserved for Scott Snively's:
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there is no company profile for Scott Snively.
Currently, there are no blog details for Scott Snively.
Currently, there are no book details for Scott Snively.
Latest Comments more »
- Very timely call on APL! Th... on Atlas Pipeline: As Dividend Continues, Why Is S...
- CLH - I agree inflation is ... on The Printing Presses Are in Overdrive
- Savings bonds will pay as p... on The Printing Presses Are in Overdrive
- The Fed data was from last ... on The Printing Presses Are in Overdrive
- You are right. It was WB. H... on Banks in for Another Hit on Tuesday
Latest comments on Scott Snively's Articles