Scrying Biotech

View Scrying Biotech's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 2 Trepidatious Travails Tormenting Trevena's Tried And True [View article]
    baileysix ~ Thank you so much!!!

You're right. I did think she could have done better. That said, she was candid and I admire that. I also agree wholeheartedly with your statements regarding the therapeutic strength of TRV130. It may, in fact, have been this analgesic power that caused the nausea and vomiting in the bunionectomy setting where fixed 3 mg doses were administered on a schedule that didn't account for patient need (I'd like to take credit for this thought but it was sourced from authority and I agree with it).

The unknown is something small to nano-cap investors have to deal with. It's very uncomfortable watching the value of my shares dwindle a bit. I'm down about 12%. However, I'm adding to my position when I'm able to.

Thanks for your stellar contribution!

Michael
    Jul 7, 2015. 04:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Trepidatious Travails Tormenting Trevena's Tried And True [View article]
    noe japan ~ thank you for the info on the YM poster. It was a very good idea to pull some of one's exposure to risk off the table prior to the Greek debacle. I certainly did.

I really appreciate your sense of humor - "mumble off some nonsense without a clue" being a good example.

I also agree that much of the price movement is based on risk adjusting to these results.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Michael
    Jul 7, 2015. 04:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Trepidatious Travails Tormenting Trevena's Tried And True [View article]
    lgobner ~ Thank you.
    Jul 7, 2015. 04:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Trepidatious Travails Tormenting Trevena's Tried And True [View article]
    YKJ ~ Thank you!
    Jul 7, 2015. 04:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Greece Votes 'No' - Now What? [View article]
    James Carlini ~ How is $335 a month a "bloated retirement". I also find it amusing that part of the package involved raising hotel taxes from 16 to 23%. I love how fiscal conservatives hate taxes but selectively make egregious ones part of a bailout proposal.

I was also amused this morning to hear another fiscal talking head claiming that this was a choice between nations that believed in paying their debts and those that did not. Are we paying our debts? And don't American businesses regularly declare bankruptcy in this country to avoid debt repayment? And didn't our government recently bail out banks and businesses on a wide basis?

Greece's situation is dire. I'd like all of us to be less cavalier about it. Whole families are living in fear. Maybe we could be decent?
    Jul 6, 2015. 07:42 AM | 60 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Greece Votes 'No' - Now What? [View article]
    Greece won't be abandoned. There's too much to be lost. The system will perpetuate itself. And investors, especially of the biotechnology stripe, will begin to tune out the noise.

Look for a market rebound starting late today and moving through the week. Resolution to the Greek crisis will come unexpectedly/swiftly.
    Jul 6, 2015. 06:49 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Synergy Is Worth $25 / Share As Plecanatide Is Set To Be A Blockbuster In An Underserved Market [View article]
    All investment in clinical stage biotech is predicated upon exuberance WIIFM.

This author doesn't try to pretend the content is anything but one professional's experience and opinion.

The overall potential of the market is hardly overstated as it continues to grow, admittedly, at a slower rate than expected.

I do agree with you, however, that Linzess is far superior to Amitiza but I do think reduced diarrhea rates will be a Synergy marketing advantage.

Take care....
    Jul 1, 2015. 05:49 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Joe, great idea! This format not only involves your readership like none other I've seen, but provides valuable investment insight as well.

I'm a little surprised at the doctors comment regarding a preference for Amatiza over Linzess as the side-effect profile of A is more challenging.

Good job man!
    Jul 1, 2015. 04:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    ControlledRisk,

You've demonstrated involvement in many winners over the years of observing your commentary. Luck for you is a cherry on top.

Michael
    Jun 26, 2015. 03:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    You're welcome. And thank you for the read.
    Jun 26, 2015. 07:49 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    WalkTheTalk,

This will go in a frame on an adjacent wall. Thank you!

Michael
    Jun 26, 2015. 07:48 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    pennywatchdog,

I also agree with this comment which is why I often tell people not to offend a writer on stocks who disagrees with their position. There's a very popular analyst at the Street who often fixates upon the negative and looks for any opportunity to author the next slayer's missive. Disagree? Yes. Pointedly. Vehemently. Personally attack? No. Absolutely not.
    Jun 26, 2015. 07:47 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    pennywatchdog,

Being someone who was robbed of every molecule of confidence and self-esteem early in life, I'm going to print your comment on 8x10 photo grade paper, frame it, and place it in my living room. I'll surround it with charms and place fresh flowers beneath it weekly.

Of course I'm kidding. But I really do appreciate the thought and sentiment conveyed.

Michael
    Jun 26, 2015. 07:43 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    Yiwen,

No disrespect taken and I thank you for your praise.

Michael
    Jun 26, 2015. 07:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    DWD,

The most knowledgeable commentator on Ocata and I can only agree with what you've written. It's a certainty that nothing will be newsworthy in the coming 3-6 months or they likely would have held off on the discounted equity raise.

As always, thank you.