Scrying Biotech

View Scrying Biotech's Comments BY TICKER:
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    ControlledRisk,

You've demonstrated involvement in many winners over the years of observing your commentary. Luck for you is a cherry on top.

Michael
    Jun 26, 2015. 03:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    You're welcome. And thank you for the read.
    Jun 26, 2015. 07:49 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    WalkTheTalk,

This will go in a frame on an adjacent wall. Thank you!

Michael
    Jun 26, 2015. 07:48 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    pennywatchdog,

I also agree with this comment which is why I often tell people not to offend a writer on stocks who disagrees with their position. There's a very popular analyst at the Street who often fixates upon the negative and looks for any opportunity to author the next slayer's missive. Disagree? Yes. Pointedly. Vehemently. Personally attack? No. Absolutely not.
    Jun 26, 2015. 07:47 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    pennywatchdog,

Being someone who was robbed of every molecule of confidence and self-esteem early in life, I'm going to print your comment on 8x10 photo grade paper, frame it, and place it in my living room. I'll surround it with charms and place fresh flowers beneath it weekly.

Of course I'm kidding. But I really do appreciate the thought and sentiment conveyed.

Michael
    Jun 26, 2015. 07:43 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    Yiwen,

No disrespect taken and I thank you for your praise.

Michael
    Jun 26, 2015. 07:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    DWD,

The most knowledgeable commentator on Ocata and I can only agree with what you've written. It's a certainty that nothing will be newsworthy in the coming 3-6 months or they likely would have held off on the discounted equity raise.

As always, thank you.

Michael
    Jun 26, 2015. 07:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    surrydog,

Thank you very much for your appreciative remarks. I apologize to you and everyone else for taking so long to respond. My mind has been missing in action the past day or so trying to get a telescope functional for a vacation this summer with my youngest son - somehow I thought it would be easier.

Yes, the movie quotes I use aren't to be taken as anything buy off-handed humor. And you make an excellent argument for keeping a position in a good company intact. I can certainly see the wisdom of your perspective.

And lastly, I wish I had listened to my ex-wife as closely and as often as I do now that we're divorced. Like your wife, she's my guide - especially in difficult times.

Michael
    Jun 26, 2015. 07:38 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Digirad pops after bullish Seeking Alpha article [View news story]
    I'm concerned about this.

Michael Webb
    Jun 25, 2015. 06:42 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Digirad: Yielding 5.3%, With 100% Return Potential Over 18-36 Months [View article]
    Digirad jumps $0.39 or 10.9% yesterday after Pro publication. Well done Dane Capital Management. I can see why Chris is so excited about your work. Today should be even better, yes?

Being as that has never happened for me, I'm left to wonder how it's happened for you. Please tell me.

Michael Webb
    Jun 25, 2015. 06:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    longimgn, please forgive me for delaying my response. tstf threw me loopy there.

NWBO is a stock I almost addressed in the article as a sister play. CLDX hit it with REACT as I predicted and then NWBO took off from 5 - $10.

NWBO is still the most intriguing big play in biotech. If they hit their endpoints, trial alterations aside, their stock will soar. Approval will be a more interesting proposition but if that happens, you'd have a Stock with an overnight valuation that would touch $4B or more.

Thanks for the referral. I'll give APDN a look.

Take care....
    Jun 25, 2015. 12:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    Harvey, AMRN is a good reminder then to always take profits off the table. And I'm glad you bought NVAX and held on to it. You'll be glad you did.

I'm not too sure Stanley will ever sell the company. I think his vision is to have Novavax be the largest vaccine company in the world and to run it until he can't do that anymore. In either case, you'll win!
    Jun 24, 2015. 05:38 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money In Small To Nano-Cap Biotech [View article]
    "started by...."

And, you might be example 1a of the smartest guy in the room.
    Jun 24, 2015. 04:06 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Biotech Finally In A Bubble? [View article]
    I've been reading inane articles about the biotech bubble and suffering the Fed Chair's ignorance for the past 6 years now. Each time I've emphatically called out the fear mongers as ill-equipped to trade in the sector due to their cowardly attitudes and lack of vision.

Now DoctoRx comes out with this thoughtful, fact based, analysis in support of my views. Maybe I should start to re-think my biotech growth perspective after all. Shucks, if none other than Bret Jensen disagrees with us, we must be wrong ;-)
    Jun 21, 2015. 02:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Celldex Is Concerned, Patience Will Be Required [View article]
    zorbs99 'The purpose of this article is to caution shareholders who might otherwise be swept up on the winds of investor enthusiasm: The current share price trajectory will be met with the resistance. And when that day arrives, patience will again be a virtue.'

Got it now?