- Japanese 10-Year Bond Yields Heading Toward 2% As Yen Slides Further In 2013
- Japanese Bond Yields And Equities Likely To Spike Higher In 2013 As Yen Weakens...
- Energy Costs Remain Key Drag on U.S. Growth
- Despite Cyclical Momentum, U.S. Consuming Its Capital Base
- Fed Throws Gasoline on Inflation Fire
Sean is consultant economist to the Pacific Basin Economic Council and investment strategist for Global Alliance Partners, a network of emerging market banks and broking firms across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. He also publishes Dead Cats Bouncing, a leading markets analysis service that has established an impressive track record of astute and contrarian investment calls. He is a post-grad trained economist and member of the CFA Institute with many years experience as an analyst, broker and investment manager in commodities and equities.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Dead Cats Bouncing: Making Sense of the Markets Dead Cats Bouncing is an economics and strategy service that seeks to identify the cyclical and secular trends that are shaping the business environment and seek opportunity where they converge. Unbiased, contrarian analysis has proven key to very prescient calls, notably identifying in timely fashion the ...More
commodity and emerging market bubbles in mid 2008, and anticipating both the US dollar rally and October equity market crash. In 2009, the dramatic rally in risk assets from an oversold extreme was forecast from mid February onwards and a bull stance maintained throughout the year, but a cautious and hedged portfolio stance is the current view in early 2010 ahead of renewed volatility. Subscribers are typically investment and finance professionals, private investors, and corporations around the world who appreciate the concise and timely analysis offered.
Currently, there are no book details for Sean Maher.
Latest Comments more »
- It's not my definition; all... on Despite Cyclical Momentum, U.S. Consuming Its C...
- On the contrary, natural ga... on Oil Defies Bearish Sentiment: Will Natural Gas ...
- BrunoT, I suggest you read ... on Resurgent Dollar Leaves Gold in the Dust
- Shaun, indeed they have, an... on Will U.S. Growth Beat China's in 2009?
- Yes Deryl, I was referring ... on I Would Be More Worried About Global Cooling
Latest comments on Sean's Articles
- email@example.com on Deepening Japanese Crisis Sinks the Yen
- Ferdinand E. Banks on Energy Costs Remain Key Drag on U.S. Growth
- Scooter-Pop on Energy Costs Remain Key Drag on U.S. Growth
- Freddy Hutter, Tre... on Energy Costs Remain Key Drag on U.S. Growth
- john s. gordon on Energy Costs Remain Key Drag on U.S. Growth
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »