- 'Internet Of Things' Trend Driving A Connectivity And Capex Boom
- 'Internet Of Things' Will Drive A Connectivity And Industrial Capex Boom...
- Japanese 10-Year Bond Yields Heading Toward 2% As Yen Slides Further In 2013
- Energy Costs Remain Key Drag on U.S. Growth
- Despite Cyclical Momentum, U.S. Consuming Its Capital Base
This user currently has no profile.
Sean Maher is founder of Entext Economics & Strategy in London, which produces independent global macro research and also consultant economist to the Pacific Basin Economic Council in HK. He is a post-grad trained economist and member of the CFA Institute with over 20 years experience as an analyst, broker and investment manager in commodities and equities.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Entext Economics & Strategy Entext is a London based economics consultancy serving clients across the institutional asset management, private banking, family office and corporate sectors. We have a proven track record of market insight through the 2008 crisis and since, based on understanding evolving global credit market conditions ...More
and capital flows within a behavioural finance framework. Our focus is to deliver actionable investment views across equity, FX, commodity and bond markets via typically non consensus research, which is outlined on our blog at http://entext-economics-blog.com/.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- It's not my definition; all... on Despite Cyclical Momentum, U.S. Consuming Its C...
- On the contrary, natural ga... on Oil Defies Bearish Sentiment: Will Natural Gas ...
- BrunoT, I suggest you read ... on Resurgent Dollar Leaves Gold in the Dust
- Shaun, indeed they have, an... on Will U.S. Growth Beat China's in 2009?
- Yes Deryl, I was referring ... on I Would Be More Worried About Global Cooling
Latest comments on Sean's Articles
- 1fatfinger on 'Internet Of Things' Trend Driving A Connectivi...
- haschultz on 'Internet Of Things' Trend Driving A Connectivi...
- scotnweld on 'Internet Of Things' Trend Driving A Connectivi...
- Esekla on 'Internet Of Things' Trend Driving A Connectivi...
- buffett222 on 'Internet Of Things' Trend Driving A Connectivi...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »