This user currently has no profile.
Sean Ryan covers the financial services sector for independent research firm Wisco Research. He has covered the financial services sector for 16 years on both the buy-side and sell-side. He began his career at Lehman Brothers, subsequently covered large-cap banks at Bear Stearns, was among the founders of independent research boutique Fulcrum Global Partners, and then spent four years at a sector-focused hedge fund.
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Pecuniarius Commentary from analysts Sean Ryan and Ada Lee
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I disagree; the fact that t... on The Benefits of Too Big to Fail
- I don't think they ever act... on First Goldman Sachs (GS +1.7%) wanted into comm...
- I think the interesting - a... on Good News from BofA: Another Bailout Ends
- I suspect Dodd's reinventio... on Dodd's Push for Regulatory Reform Has Unintende...
- Amazing; its easy enough to... on Colony Financial to Join Real Estate Finance IP...
Latest comments on Sean's Articles