This user currently has no profile.
A graduate of Grove City College with a degree in Political Science. He has been successfully investing since high school and managed to pay for his first year of college with his high school investment earnings. His personal investing strategy leans much more towards fundamental anaylisis and a macroeconomic view.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Foreign stocks, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I think you are probably ri... on Is Groupon Now Worth Buying?
- Thanks for taking the time ... on Don't You Dare Buy General Motors Stock
- tcbracing, even using your ... on Don't You Dare Buy General Motors Stock
- Jolt1, I completely agree w... on Don't You Dare Buy General Motors Stock
- ted davis, in terms of leng... on Walt Disney: Still A Good Investment