View as an RSS Feed
Bank Of China Is Priced For A Major Catastrophe
- Bank of China Limited is severely undervalued, despite very good financial results compared to major U.S. banks like Wells Fargo and Bank of America.
- The U.S. stock market appears fairly valued or even overpriced now, while the Chinese market is one of the cheapest in the world: investing in China makes sense.
- On a fundamental level, Bank of China is a buy.
Credit Agricole Appears Undervalued And Has A Good Potential Upside
- The U.S. market appears overvalued, while France is still relatively cheap: it seems like a good time to invest overseas, especially after the recent price drops.
- Of the three major French banking groups, Credit Agricole is the cheapest, and has decent growth prospects.
- There are still significant risks with Credit Agricole: pending litigation in the U.S. and in the European Union, exposure to southern European economy, and collateral damages of the Ukraine crisis.
- Orange - Dragged Again Into A Mobile Price War
- Event Study Of Mortgage REITs' Price Drops: Surprise! Investors Do Over React.
- Vivendi's Asset Disposals And Undervaluation Scream Buy
- Not All mREITs Are Created Equal, And Why Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance (ARI) Is A Top Choice
- Orange: Time To Get Back In?
- Annaly: A Good Investment To Benefit From Rising Rates?
- Annaly Dividends Should Benefit From The Current Interest Rate Environment