View as an RSS Feed
View Seeking Benny Frank's Articles BY TICKER:
Ally Financial: Dan Loeb Owns 9.5% Of The Company, Shares Currently Trade Below Book Value
- Dan Loeb's fund, Third Point LLC, owns 9.5% of Ally shares.
- Ally shares currently trade below both their Book Value and the pre IPO price range of $25-$28.
- Ally is in the middle of a multi-year recovery.
The Only Metric That Really Matters For Long-Term Bank Of America Shareholders
- The metric that really matters for long-term BAC shareholders is the historic Price to Book Value multiple.
- Yes, the $17B Department of Justice settlement is imminent.
- Yes, the dividend is 400% higher.
JPMorgan Chase: An Executive Summary For Investors
- Warren Buffett owns shares of JPMorgan in his private account.
- Online and mobile banking usage rates are growing steadily, offering considerable cost savings for JPMorgan.
- Deposit balances continue to grow and the us housing market is improving; both trends are bullish for JPMorgan earnings.
- Bank Of America: An Executive Summary For Investors
- Are You Buying This Pullback In Insurance Stocks?
- Citigroup: A Look At The Books
- A Look At S&P 500 Valuation And Darvas Box Theory
- Let's Not Panic: General Electric, BHP, And 4 More Contrarian Cyclical Buys
- Buy The Pullback In Qualcomm And 2 Other Recommendations
- Buy Bank Of America Ahead Of Earnings
- The Godfather: Priceline.com
- PepsiCo: Iconic Brands, Global Reach, +3% Yield
- The Housing Recovery Continues: 3 Top Stocks To Buy On Dips
- Bank Of America: A Valuation Call, Buying The Pullback
- Become A Railroad Baron: The Art Of Building Your Own Rail ETF
- California Black Gold: Occidental Petroleum, Buying The Pullback
- Shanghai Express: Buying The Pullback In Baidu.com
- Facebook IPO: A Catalyst To Buy The 'Vampire Squid' And Morgan Stanley
- Don't Be Evil Google: Launch The Nexus Tablet
- Visa And MasterCard: A Long-Term Bull Case
- Petroleo Brasileiro: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon