View as an RSS Feed
View Seth Barkett's Articles BY TICKER:
Tix Corporation: A Hidden Value In Vegas
- Inexpensive valuation.
- Significant net operating loss carry forwards.
- High ROI business model.
McRae Industries: An Undervalued Stock
- Trades at a significant discount to its peers.
- Generates a high free cash flow yield and returns cash to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases.
- Management owns over 40% of the company aligning its interests with shareholders.
Investors Title: Still A Low-Risk Bet On Housing
- Investors Title should benefit as home sales trend higher.
- The company trades at a significant discount to its peers.
- Management owns over 20% of ITIC's common stock, and is committed to creating shareholder value.
- Buhler Industries: A Farm King In The Making
- Crawford & Company: A Risk-Free Profit Opportunity
- Conrad Industries: A Value Investor's Pick
- Natural Gas Services Group: A Misunderstood Energy Play
- McGraw-Hill Ryerson Has Home Run Potential
- Presidential Life: Another Example Of Market Inefficiency
- McRae Industries: This Company Is Hard Not To Like
- Gaming Partners Is Catalyzed To Rise
- Allied Motion Is An Undervalued Growth Story
- Onvia Is A Diamond In The Rough
- Investors Title Offers The Ultimate Margin Of Safety