View as an RSS Feed
View Seth Golden's Articles BY TICKER:
What To Look For In Bed Bath & Beyond's Q2 2014 Earnings Results
- Bed Bath & Beyond's Q2 2014 earnings release on September 23, 2014.
- Gross margin turnaround necessary for investor sentiment to become more favorable.
- Cleveland Research notes channel checks coming under pressure compared to estimates.
Bed Bath & Beyond: Gross Margin Pressures Seen In Sluggish Consumer Spending
- Gross margins dip below critical level of 39% recently.
- E-commerce is not a large enough sales channel to offset declines in brick and mortar sales.
- Consumer spending dips in July.
Bed Bath & Beyond Outlook Examined By Capital Ladder Advisory Group
- Gross Profit margins dip below 39 percent during Q1 2014.
- Bed Bath & Beyond takeover or buyout is unlikely.
- Omni-channel competition is just as relevant as brick-and-mortar competition.
Bed Bath & Beyond's Gross Profit Looks Worrisome
- Gross margins look to continue to deteriorate.
- Consumer discretionary spending is not what it used to be.
- Expansion of retail space seemingly not a savior and could be curtailed going forward.
- It's Really Going Bed Bath & Beyond
- Oppenheimer Upgrade Shows Bed Bath & Beyond Is Undervalued
- Throwing Out The Baby With The Bed Bath & Beyond Water