View as an RSS Feed
View Seth Golden's Articles BY TICKER:
Current Concerns Surrounding Keurig Green Mountain
- Net Price realization for brewers contracting.
- General Sales deceleration proves outsized from Nielsen.
- Luigi Lavazza liquidating sizable shareholder interest.
- Technical analysis showing support around $127.
Keurig Green Mountain And Dr. Pepper Snapple Group Extend Their Partnership As K-Cup Sales Decelerate
- Keurig/Dr. Pepper partnership comes as no surprise.
- McCafe licensed K-cups go on-sale at Walgreens locations.
- K-cup sales growth decelerates significantly as reported by Nielsen.
A Glimpse Into Keurig Green Mountain's Fiscal 2015 Operations
- Newly licensed K-cup partners offer Keurig tailwinds in 2015.
- International expansion as well as the dedication to the away-from-home business are slow growth areas of the Keurig business.
- Keurig will launch the Keurig Cold platform in late 2015. GMCR valuation assumes earnings contributions in the 12-month period post product launch.
Keurig Green Mountain's 2014 Year In Review
- Strong successive quarterly performances throughout FY14.
- Keurig adds a multitude of K-cup licensed partners during FY14.
- Introduction of Keurig 2.0 comes with risks.
Keurig Green Mountain's Litigation Situation Is Heating Up In The Consumer Space
- Keurig is embattled in litigation once again.
- Rogers Family Co. is taking the battle to Keurig with reviews and posts on their website and Amazon.
- Lawsuits pending against GMCR will likely be long and drawn out.
What Was Keurig Green Mountain Thinking When It Acquired Bevyz Global?
- Bevyz Global failed in all aspects of selling a product.
- Company officials had better luck selling their technology than finished product.
- Keurig Green Mountain's Keurig Cold investment will likely top $1bn.
Keurig's Brewer Shipments Stagnate In Q4 2014
- Keurig beats once again.
- Brewer shipments are stagnating, even with the new Keurig 2.0, international expansion and away from home channels growing.
- Gross margin headwinds may persist post Q1 2015.
Keurig Green Mountain Q4 2014 Quarterly Preview
- Strong end to a prosperous year for Keurig is expected.
- Guidance for FY15 will be crucial to near-term stock performance.
- Keurig 2.0 gets off to a rocky start with poor reviews.
Keurig 2.0 Sell-In Results Will Likely Benefit Keurig Green Mountain
- Keurig 2.0 consumer sentiment worsening.
- Keurig 2.0 and licensing deals combined should benefit the company over the next few quarters.
- Sell-in results for Keurig 2.0 product line are far better than current sell-through results.
Keurig 2.0 Launches To Mixed Consumer Sentiment
- Keurig 2.0 launches in North America with retailers and e-commerce.
- Consumer sentiment is mixed, but with broad concerns on closed system.
- Rivo now discounted to drive sales.
- Coming months will provide larger data set for investors.
The Keurig 2.0 Comes With A Bevy Of Risks For Keurig Green Mountain
- Keurig 2.0 carries with it several risks to the company.
- Cost increase to consumer and gross margin impact malign the product launch.
- Has the company learned anything significant from the Vue product cycle.
Keurig Green Mountain Showed A Strong Q3 2014 And Emphasized A Strong Full Year Outlook
- Keurig topped EPS estimates again.
- Brewer pricing deteriorated by roughly 20 points in Q3 2014.
- Cost for green coffee rises.
- Keurig raises portion pack prices in November 2014.
- Keurig 2.0 will launch shortly at Bed Bath & Beyond.
Keurig Green Mountain Q3 2014 Quarterly Preview
- Keurig valuation is holding, despite normal valuation prior to Coca-Cola partnership.
- Keurig 2.0 faces skepticism and challenges.
- Competition thwarted somewhat through expanding partnerships for K-cups.
Keurig Green Mountain Q2 2014 Earnings Preview
- GMCR Q2 2014 earnings to be released Wednesday.
- Continuing competition growth could see negative price impact.
- GMCR expects net sales growth of low to mid-single digits over the second quarter of fiscal year 2013.
Keurig Green Mountain's Keurig 2.0 Has Opportunities And Downside Risk
- Keurig Green Mountain 2.0 Has some puts and takes to consider.
- Keurig Cold is still in development with competing products launching.
- Shares of GMCR may come under pressure due to a number of factors.
Keurig Green Mountain Revenue Growth Drivers And Product Innovation Headwinds
- Keurig Revenue Growth Drivers.
- Competition for both hot and cold beverage platforms.
- Whitney Tilson's thoughts on home carbonation as it pertains to SodaStream and Keurig Green Mountain.
- Coca-Cola's Partnership With Green Mountain Will Face Many Challenges
- Will Green Mountain's Cold Beverage Platform Remind Investors Of The Esio Or Provide Future Growth?
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Q4 2013 Results Provide Even Weaker Guidance
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Q4 2013 Earnings Preview
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters: Downtrend In Focus
- Green Mountain Roasters Investor Day Recap
- SodaStream And Green Mountain Coffee: Now And Later
- Green Mountain's Investor Day In Sight
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Q3 2013 Earnings Recap
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Q3 2013 Earnings Preview
- Green Mountain's Trademark Doesn't Hurt SodaStream One Bit
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Board Changes As Quarter Ends
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters' Sales Outlook
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Q2 2013 Earnings Preview
- Gross Margins For Green Mountain Coffee Roasters And SodaStream
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters: An Early Look Before Earnings