Seth Walters is a scientist and PhD student with broad interests outside his field of specialization. He began investing in equities June 2012.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Seth Walters.
Currently, there are no blog details for Seth Walters.
Currently, there are no book details for Seth Walters.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
I have the feeling that when the market $SPY finally goes it will fall for years. Seems terrified of falling even a little... Mar 5, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Hey, all the NYSE has to do... on The Probable Origin Of The Anadarko Singularity
- Is this good or bad? The Ye... on Japan GDP Q1: +3.5% (annualized) vs. 2.7% expec...
- Everyone's goal is to "... on The yen (FXY) continues its slide , falling to ...
- too funny lol on Buffett and Munger (BRK.B) on Europe: Buffett w...
- All AMZN has to do to repor... on Amazon Has A Moat Without A Castle