This user currently has no profile.
Seth Walters is a scientist and PhD student with broad interests outside his field of specialization. He began investing in equities June 2012.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Well it's looking like my decision to exit $vjet when I did wasn't such a poor idea after all, even if I missed the absolute top. Nov 20, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Well that's a heck of a spe... on Dex Media: Time Is Running Out For The Yellow S...
- The market is valuing AMZN ... on The Pricing Power Tell
- Their indicator suggests th... on Sell-side indicator continues to flash "Buy"
- It's worth noting that yest... on Dow ends above 16K as Yellen vote supports stocks
- "As reflected in the l... on Bernanke: Tapering depends on further improveme...