This user currently has no profile.
Seth Walters is a scientist and PhD student with broad interests outside his field of specialization. He began investing in equities June 2012.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Well it's looking like my decision to exit $vjet when I did wasn't such a poor idea after all, even if I missed the absolute top. Nov 20, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- This is good news, because ... on U.S. takes key step toward Atlantic drilling, s...
- Gold is a lot more likely t... on Where Does Gold Go From Here? Let's Use 40 Year...
- I freely admit that I have ... on Facebook Buyout Of WhatsApp Offers Asymmetrical...
- You are right to view Whats... on Facebook Buyout Of WhatsApp Offers Asymmetrical...
- As a modeler working in the... on When Good Models Go Bad