Seth Walters is a scientist and PhD student with broad interests outside his field of specialization. He began investing in equities June 2012.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Seth Walters.
Currently, there are no blog details for Seth Walters.
Currently, there are no book details for Seth Walters.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
I have the feeling that when the market $SPY finally goes it will fall for years. Seems terrified of falling even a little... Mar 5, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- It's not much different tha... on Detroit has become the most populous city to de...
- obviously, but it doesn't s... on Detroit has become the most populous city to de...
- If Detroit defaults at reco... on Detroit has become the most populous city to de...
- Basically Google is threate... on Google (GOOG) unveils Project Loon, an initiati...
- So he spent 50k and the mar... on UniPixel (UNXL +11.6%) CEO Reed Killion disclos...